Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Adams On His Way Out ?

Wouldn't be suprised, he was a right misery as a guest in the studio during the Brighton Palace game earlier. At half time it was 1-1, he was asked how he thought the 2nd half would go, i can't see there being any more goals say's Adams. Finished up 3-2 to Palace :D :D

Wouldn't be suprised, he was a right misery as a guest in the studio during the Brighton Palace game earlier. At half time it was 1-1, he was asked how he thought the 2nd half would go, i can't see there being any more goals say's Adams. Finished up 3-2 to Palace :D:D

He didn't have a clue what to say, did he? He hesitated for a few seconds then said the first thing that came into his head. He's mad. :D

Just in case any Coventry directors/chairman are reading.... Levein is really good, honest. You should snap him up. We'll take McSheffrey as compensation.

Yes. Much under-rated. A tactical genius just waiting for the right stage. Coventry might be the vehicle by which he achieves his life's ambition of going a whole season without conceding a goal. Imagine that you Sky Blues. No goals against!. You'd be in all the record books!.

Don't get sidetracked lads. Levein's your man. Strong, no-nonsense leader whose team is guaranteed to work their socks off (and their boots half the time) - an altogether better bet than Burley who probably won't be around for more than a month or two anyway and only then if he hasn't got better things to do than mess around with football teams.

Besides Burley plays that risky sort of football which involves trying to score two or three goals a game and which has no chance of getting you in the sort of record books I mentioned. What use is three goals if the opposition score four?. Don't chance it you Sky Blues. You'd be doomed ..........doomed I say.

Levein's your man, Levein, Levein, Levein, Leavin, Leavin, Leavin, Goein, Goein?

The script is written, now we just need the central protagonists to get their act together.

A good performance against Cov later in the season will say MA sacked and a meeting with our (rare) great performance in their minds. They'll go for Levein and we'll all go for a celebratory drink.

I reckon Adams is secretly preparing a new career in television production. First off will be a remake: Last of the Summer Wine" and he's getting all the cast on site at the Ricoh.

But will it big as big a hit as his remake of Dad's Army :D

squad.jpg

Archived