Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Get Your Sockatyes For Xmas

Foxes Tie Up Sockatyes Deal

0,,10274%7E2795948,00.jpg

Leicester City are the latest club to sign up to wear the fun new innovative Sockatyes.

Sockatyes are customized sock tie-ups which are personalized in club colours and carry players' names and numbers.

The Foxes will be wearing the new soccer accessories for the first time in the Championship fixture against leaders Sheffield United at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday November 26.

City's Sockatyes will be in blue, gold and white and feature the club and Football League logos. They will also be carrying a special anti-racism slogan on the tie-up as well.

Sockatyes are the brainchild of former Port Vale footballer Russell Pointon who has spent the past four years developing the product.

He said: "We're delighted to have a club of the stature of Leicester City joining our club stable in wearing Sockatyes.

"There is a tremendous amount of interest in the product not just from England but from throughout the world.

"Leicester have shown great vision to become involved from a very early stage. In the next 12 months there will be a huge increase in clubs and national associations wearing Sockatyes."

Foxes defender Alan Maybury, who attended a Sockatyes photo-shoot modeling session with team-mate Mark de Vries this week, is a big fan.

"My first professional club was Leeds United who wore the forerunners of Sockatyes back in the seventies and the fans still talk about them now. I'm sure they will prove very popular with supporters here - especially the younger ones, " said Alan.

Fans can purchase City Sockatyes - which retail at £7.99 - from the Club Megastore from early December.

City become the second Championship club to wear Sockatyes - behind Saturday's visitors Sheffield United.

Premiership club Birmingham City, Port Vale and Macclesfield are also contracted to wear Sockatyes. On the international front, Northern Ireland have also worn Sockatyes.

Foxes Tie Up Sockatyes Deal

0,,10274%7E2795948,00.jpg

Leicester City are the latest club to sign up to wear the fun new innovative Sockatyes.

Sockatyes are customized sock tie-ups which are personalized in club colours and carry players' names and numbers.

The Foxes will be wearing the new soccer accessories for the first time in the Championship fixture against leaders Sheffield United at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday November 26.

City's Sockatyes will be in blue, gold and white and feature the club and Football League logos. They will also be carrying a special anti-racism slogan on the tie-up as well.

Sockatyes are the brainchild of former Port Vale footballer Russell Pointon who has spent the past four years developing the product.

He said: "We're delighted to have a club of the stature of Leicester City joining our club stable in wearing Sockatyes.

"There is a tremendous amount of interest in the product not just from England but from throughout the world.

"Leicester have shown great vision to become involved from a very early stage. In the next 12 months there will be a huge increase in clubs and national associations wearing Sockatyes."

Foxes defender Alan Maybury, who attended a Sockatyes photo-shoot modeling session with team-mate Mark de Vries this week, is a big fan.

"My first professional club was Leeds United who wore the forerunners of Sockatyes back in the seventies and the fans still talk about them now. I'm sure they will prove very popular with supporters here - especially the younger ones, " said Alan.

Fans can purchase City Sockatyes - which retail at £7.99 - from the Club Megastore from early December.

City become the second Championship club to wear Sockatyes - behind Saturday's visitors Sheffield United.

Premiership club Birmingham City, Port Vale and Macclesfield are also contracted to wear Sockatyes. On the international front, Northern Ireland have also worn Sockatyes.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY

The line between success and failure is a thin one. I feel that Sockatyes could be the difference between mid-table mediocracy and a successful promotion push for LCFC this year. A smart footballing move in my opinion.

Good to see us learning from the success stories at Port Vale and Macclesfield as well.

And can you imagine what it will be like on Saturday against the Blades with TWO sides with Sockatyes playing against each other? Possibly the match of the season, I reckon.

But what would Steve Claridge say?

Hey but can they do personalised Tshirts, bibs, handmade cards and Door plaques amongst other things?

Oh yeah they can :(

BUT

Mine are better priced and just better :D

Unlike theirs yours don't fall to bits after a couple of weeks :thumbup: Hopefully ;)

Unlike theirs yours don't fall to bits after a couple of weeks :thumbup: Hopefully ;)

I can assure you that they don't :D

Indeed they dont and thankyou, also wanted to say that LCFC are not having a stall for the craft fair that is at De Vere Belton Woods Hotel, Belton, Grantham Lincolnshire on Sunday 27th November 10am - 4pm refreshments available either :whistle:

Any one know how much these cost ? not that im planning of getting some just wondering

City pull up their socks with new product sockatyes_24-11-05.gifLeicester City are the latest club to sign up to wear the new Sockatyes customised sock tie-ups.

Recalling the tie-ups worn famously by the Leeds United side of the 1970s, Sockatyes are personalised in club colours and carry a player's name and number.

City will be wearing the accessories for the first time in the fixture against high-fliers Sheffield United at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday.

City's Sockatyes are blue, gold and white, and feature the club badge and Football League logo. They will also carry a special anti-racism slogan.

Sockatyes are the brainchild of former Port Vale player Russell Pointon, who has spent the past four years developing the product.

"There is a tremendous amount of interest in the product, not just from England but from throughout the world.

City defender Alan Maybury, who attended a Sockatyes photo-shoot with team-mate Mark de Vries this week, is a big fan.

"My first club was Leeds who wore the forerunners of Sockatyes back in the '70s and the fans still talk about them now," he said.

"I'm sure they will prove very popular with supporters here - especially the younger ones."

City Sockatyes cost £7.99 and will be available from the Club Megastore from early December.

City become the second Championship club to wear Sockatyes - behind Saturday's visitors Sheffield United. Birmingham, Port Vale, Macclesfield and Northern Ireland have also worn the product.

Maybe it's these Sockatyes that have inspired us to do well they might be enchanted or something, because Sheff Yyoo wear them too and they aint doing to bad this season apart from today!! haha :Plol

basically they are ties to help keep your socks up whilst you are playing with alittle name tag hanging down which has the players name and number on.

electrical tape is better and cheaper though!! lol

Archived