Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Which one...... (Topic II)

....of you immature gimps changed my signature? :rolleyes:

Can't believe how crap this forum is administered/moderated, you will probably start to lose users soon.

But I have now made it more appropriate. :whistle:

What did It say mate?

Its ridiculous if they have changed it , really needs to be sorted :mad:

What did It say mate?

Its ridiculous if they have changed it , really needs to be sorted :mad:

It said "Please add this: 'I'm a tosser' to your signature if you agree with my campaign"

Anymore of this shite and I think there will soon be a strike...... :unsure:

Haven't got a clue but i apoligise on their behalf.

Thanks, and it has now been fully removed from my sig. Would be nice to know who it is changing all these sigs, perhaps their moderation "powers" could be removed? :whistle:

Could be someone who isn't a mod but has somehow worked out how to do it?

Either way, I don't think mods should have the power to do that anyway.

There's no way someone could work out how to do it. And I agree I don't think mods should have the power to do that, they should just have the power to move, edit, delete posts, and the rest of the powers should be left to the adminstrators.

So come on then Cobbo, DavieG, Lisa, Nationwider, Ric Flair, which one of you changed my sig?

Actually I think I could probably guess out of those to be honest.....

There's no way someone could work out how to do it. And I agree I don't think mods should have the power to do that, they should just have the power to move, edit, delete posts, and the rest of the powers should be left to the adminstrators.

So come on then Cobbo, DavieG, Lisa, Nationwider, Ric Flair, which one of you changed my sig?

Actually I think I could probably guess out of those to be honest.....

I've actually deleted only one or two posts ever, I've merged a few as for altering sigs and avatars all I will say is when this first cropped up I looked up to see how it was done and couldn't work it out. In fact I'm unable to alter my own sig at the moment. :doh:

My approach is usually through PMs or through posting, which unfortunately has the effect of making me look all high and mighty and school teacherish but people will at least know when it's me.

This may make me a poor or a good moderator that's for others to judge but that's how I do it.

I can't see it being Lisa. But Ric Flair and Cobbo are unlikely suspects too. ;)

Yeah thats what I thought. But then again Ric Flair spends all his time making incredibly long Leicester City based posts. Any comments Cobbo? :rolleyes:

Well, he has a ridiculous amount of nominations, so it's very likely that he'll win it.

If I won it, it'd be scandalous. ;)

3000th post!

But who's adding up the votes :P anyone got any brown paper bags they want to get rid of ;)

Archived