Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Which one...... (Topic II)

Hehe!

What's yer price? :P

Surely you're not that desperate TPH :P

You supply the bag and I'll put my season ticket in it - is that fair price for you :whistle:

There's no way someone could work out how to do it. And I agree I don't think mods should have the power to do that, they should just have the power to move, edit, delete posts, and the rest of the powers should be left to the adminstrators.

So come on then Cobbo, DavieG, Lisa, Nationwider, Ric Flair, which one of you changed my sig?

Actually I think I could probably guess out of those to be honest.....

Not true.

Yeah thats what I thought. But then again Ric Flair spends all his time making incredibly long Leicester City based posts. Any comments Cobbo? :rolleyes:

Sorry i've only just got back to you, this is the first time i've ever been in this section! Just popped in to see why Wellman had been banned and I read all this bonanza!

Anyway I can promise you I haven't tampered with your signature, I might be abit of a twat sometimes but I wouldn't do that mate. Infact I doubt I even know how to do it.

Hope this helps.

Wellman ended up getting banned 'cos one of the mods changed his sig.

Its not on , something has to be done about it.

Av' a word Mr C

i thought it was because he kept giving people grief and also kept asking mr c to ban him? :huh:

Sorry, he wasn't banned because of that was he?

It is? :rolleyes:

He was banned 'cos of someone changing his sig.

That then esculated into a full scale arguement.

It could have all been avoided if some power mad geek had'nt changed his sig.

Well look at that little description below Lisa's name. :whistle: Would she put that?

I think you will find Lease did defo put that under her picture! Once you reach 3g you have the 'power' to change your title UNLESS you get stroppy with an Admin (not Mod) and ask them to change it beforehand, not sure if this still goes on after the hooha before though.

Ooooh so now DavieG, Ric Flair and Cobbo are all admin. Is it really necessary to have 4 admins on a relatively small forum? :S

We're all on shifts - our aim is to up the banning level to one every 6 hours. :whistle:

Archived