Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Manchester United - Thursday 1st September 20:00

Leicester City v Manchester United
Premier League 
King Power Stadium

1 Sep 2022

Thu 20:00
Category A Fixture

Supporters can now use Apple Wallet or Google Pay to store their Mobile match tickets (NFC). You must download your Mobile ticket pass (NFC) to your smartphone to enter the stadium on matchday

This fixture is strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates 
Fox Membership Holders (50+ Home Priority Points) | On sale 18th July 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Fox Membership Holders (30+ Home Priority Points) | On sale 20th July 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Fox Membership Holders (15+ Home Priority Points) | On sale 22nd July 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Fox Membership Holders | On sale 26th July 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Season Ticket Holders | On sale 28th July 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone)

Hi everyone,

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for two adult tickets for this match. I'm a Leicester City fan from the Netherlands and due to the pandemic I have been unable to attend for a couple of years. Me and a friend are visiting Leicester in early September and we'd love to go to this match. Unfortunately we're too late to try and get tickets through the international foxes membership... does anyone have spare tickets or does anyone know of a way we can get tickets? Thanks in advance! 

15 hours ago, Jeroen said:

Hi everyone,

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for two adult tickets for this match. I'm a Leicester City fan from the Netherlands and due to the pandemic I have been unable to attend for a couple of years. Me and a friend are visiting Leicester in early September and we'd love to go to this match. Unfortunately we're too late to try and get tickets through the international foxes membership... does anyone have spare tickets or does anyone know of a way we can get tickets? Thanks in advance! 

It goes on sale to all members on Tuesday 26th July. So if you have international fox memberships, you should be fine to buy then. There are still lots of tickets available.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It goes on sale to all members on Tuesday 26th July. So if you have international fox memberships, you should be fine to buy then. There are still lots of tickets available.

International Fox Members we’re stiffed a bit weren’t they? It was advertised that they’d be able to buy tickets but I think that changed for an international ballot for tickets. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

International Fox Members we’re stiffed a bit weren’t they? It was advertised that they’d be able to buy tickets but I think that changed for an international ballot for tickets. 🤦‍♂️

I knew that last season they couldn't buy any tickets. I thought that was fixed this season? Maybe it was just a ballot as you say but that sounds ridiculous. May as well let them just buy tickets normally like any other member, don't get the complication.

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Terrible, especially seeing as there's tickets available for every game! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Terrible, especially seeing as there's tickets available for every game! 

21 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I absolutely agree. Think it’s out of line.

Surely if they contact the club via phone they will sort them out but more hassle for no reason.

@Jeroen Maybe contact the club directly stating your reason for travel and that you both have international fox membership. Last resort, keep checking in here.

On 22/07/2022 at 09:38, KrefelderFox666 said:

On 22/07/2022 at 10:11, phoneticerror said:

On 22/07/2022 at 11:58, KrefelderFox666 said:

I knew that last season they couldn't buy any tickets. I thought that was fixed this season? Maybe it was just a ballot as you say but that sounds ridiculous. May as well let them just buy tickets normally like any other member, don't get the complication.

22 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Surely if they contact the club via phone they will sort them out but more hassle for no reason.

@Jeroen Maybe contact the club directly stating your reason for travel and that you both have international fox membership. Last resort, keep checking in here.

Thanks for your replies everyone! Unfortunately the club has replied to my e-mail stating the only way for international foxes to get tickets is through the ballot, and that since we missed the deadline, we'll be out of luck for this match. 

Just gotta hope this match somehow reaches general sale or someone on here ends up with spare tickets :)

1 hour ago, Strawberry_Jam said:

interesting the amount of tickets left after 3 hours of basic fox members, this game last year sold out in seconds at this point. Cost of living + maybe a thursday night, taking effect.

It was a 3pm Saturday match last year, on sale just after Ronaldo joined Man U, fan boys were out in force. Thursday evening during first week back at school will be putting a lot of parents off. It’s also being televised on BT Sport. Cost of living won’t help either you’re right. I’m missing this one so I can afford Arsenal away.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'm a Leicester City and Jamie Vardy fan from Mexico, me and my girlfriend are visiting the UK in September and we'd love to go to this match. I'm looking for two adult tickets for this match, I didn’t know about the international fox membership and we’re late to buy the tickets through the links above. Does anyone have spare tickets or anyone knows of a way we can get the tickets? I’ve been looking sites on the internet but I don’t know if it’s secure to buy in those sites and are so expensive!! 

Thanks in advance.