Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

None football observations at the match today

1) Kisnorbo giving Johansson a hug and encouragement just before the kick off, a Captain's job you might say.

2) The way Smith ran all the way to the Football Managment team and the fact that they came out to greet him after scoring his goal shows the lad's obviously enjoying himself here and respects them as professionals

3) The way the players all ran up and congratulated all the goal scorers and Hammond in particular.

4) Hume, I'm sure it was him Katassi give the shirt that he wore to score two goals to a fan in the Kop.

5)The motivation and commitment to not only get in front but to stay in front from ALL the players.

No one can tell me that all that can be put on, now whether there was ever a problem with team spirit or respect for the management or whether there had been a clear the air meeting I don't know but it was definately there in abundance.

Add the fact the return of both Johansson and Williams maybe the camp is a lot happier than we all perceive.

1) Kisnorbo giving Johansson a hug and encouragement just before the kick off, a Captain's job you might say.

2) The way Smith ran all the way to the Football Managment team and the fact that they came out to greet him after scoring his goal shows the lad's obviously enjoying himself here and respects them as professionals

3) The way the players all ran up and congratulated all the goal scorers and Hammond in particular.

4) Hume, I'm sure it was him Katassi give the shirt that he wore to score two goals to a fan in the Kop.

5)The motivation and commitment to not only get in front but to stay in front from ALL the players.

No one can tell me that all that can be put on, now whether there was ever a problem with team spirit or respect for the management or whether there had been a clear the air meeting I don't know but it was definately there in abundance.

Add the fact the return of both Johansson and Williams maybe the camp is a lot happier than we all perceive.

that was smith as he took his jacket off in the process

that was smith as he took his jacket off in the process

My apologies to Katassi then as Thracian said we're too old and too high up to see faces clearly, well I am ;)

Anyway the principals the same :thumbup:

What a difference a few days make.

It was one of the best preformances I've seen at City in a while.

We played as a unit.

Everyone was superb. Smith is something else , I dont think we're gona be able to keep hold of him permantly but aslong as he is enjoying it and progressing as a player whilst helping us climb up the league can only be a good thing for himself and Leicester City.

I've got that winning , exciting I want to go to Leicester games feeling back. Roll on Saturday when Smudger and friends can have a crack at Leeds :D

leeds are on a bit of a role. if we can get something from elland road aswell it really could be the start of something. only 7 points of play offs.

let's just hope it doesn't all come crashing down with a big bang. i don't think it will. :unsure:

leeds are on a bit of a role. if we can get something from elland road aswell it really could be the start of something. only 7 points of play offs.

let's just hope it doesn't all come crashing down with a big bang. i don't think it will. :unsure:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:ph34r:

I don't want to burst your bubble, but were still closer to relegation than the playoffs :whistle:

i think every one is getting alittle over carried, yes we played well and yes the team bonded great every player looked like best of friends out there today, they all WANTED to wear the shirt of leicester and play their hearts out for us which i havent seen in a while. Normally they just look like they want to earn money but today they where awsome... i really hope we keep smith for longer if not for permanent deal which i doubt... he is such a great player but he also has his negatives like... he has astma for 1 and maybe sometimes he can try alittle too much... which can put the bigger teams off but i LOVE him already he is like the spark we have been missing

CMON LEICESTER!!

i actually CANT WAIT till saturday.... not had this feelling since o'neill days :) best preformance in years lets hope it wasnt just 'on the day' and we set off our season.

Apology accepted Mr G :P Other obsevations of a non footballing nature - due to us practically being on the pitch we could hear (or lip read) the subs' conversations, apparently Lil Nalis, Twatto and MDV were all going out for a meal after the game but Gareth Williams wasnt invited. Infact nobody spoke to Williams the whole time they were warming up. Interesting :devil:

also don't we have a game in hand (Plymouth) over most of the top teams?

I don't want to burst your bubble, but were still closer to relegation than the playoffs :whistle:

Did you go to the game Shen? It'd take some doing to get relegated with that team. Sheffield have led the way for most of this season and this could have been a seven goal rout.

I hate the phrase "hope we can get something". It's widely used and suggests we should be happy with a draw. I'd love to change the mentality that even contemplates surrendering anything before we start.

Let's go out to play Leeds of the park. We've had success there in the past. What is it about our style of play against Sheffield would you want to change at Leeds?.

Of course I know you can lose playing an attacking game. But we can also win, which hasn't previously been the case apart from Watford.

If you get three points from every two games we'd be heading the right way. Well we've just got three points from one game which few of you expected to win. Sp. everything's a bonus at Leeds. Lets go and collect by having the right attitude and playing the sort of football that suits OUR players (not theirs).

Archived