Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kis Kis Kisnorbo

Bring on the trotters!

After that performance against shef utd and the fact that we have only lost 2 of our last 11 games. Also we found the back of the net!!! 4 times!!! surely these factors give the players and fans high confidence and i for one cant wait to get up to bolton, especialy after seeing their less than impressive performance in the uefa cup the other night! what do you think the game will have in sie for the travelling foxes fans?

After that performance against shef utd and the fact that we have only lost 2 of our last 11 games. Also we found the back of the net!!! 4 times!!! surely these factors give the players and fans high confidence and i for one cant wait to get up to bolton, especialy after seeing their less than impressive performance in the uefa cup the other night! what do you think the game will have in sie for the travelling foxes fans?

Think it depends entirely on how they got on today, what team they put out and wheather or not we come out and play like we did on Saturday. Sheffield United looked poor but I think our team looked like it could hold it's own in the Premeir League in places, . We should offer Joey Gudjohnson a new contract NOW, before the trasnfere window prefferable, I can us selling him for money before he goes for free :( .

Bolton didn't look great on Thursday but you do have to remember they were away in Europe to a competent Portugese side. Not playing a team in the bottom half of the league below them in their own back yard.

Another problem with Wednesday is we obviosuly will be missing Hume, and more then likely Smith as well (although Arsenal playing on Tuesday instead of Wednesday gives the possabilty a gilmer of hope )

If we play well I think we might have a sniff.

This has happened before though as mentioned in a previous thread for exmaple when we beat Watford everyone was saying this was the turning point of our season etc then the next game we were utter shite. I pray that won't happen again.

I didnt't expect us to make the play-offs but if we stay in contention, there will be bigger attendances better atmosphere. Lingering near the bottom is no fun, because even if you win you only go up a place. But if we can go on from here and start playing with a bit of consistency then I think we can really do better than we are now.

COME ON LEICESTER PLEASE DON'T COCK UP!

Come on Leicester!!!!

but remember if we lose dont be too downhearted, we know Bolton are a decent team and look like being one of the teams who can go on and win it(along with us) and we will have more important games this season

We won't have our 2 best attacking players on tuesday either, with smith and hume not being allowed to play, so im expecting us to be hoofing if up to that useless lump.

Looking forward to the leeds game though :D

Just beacuse De Vries is playing doesn't mean they HAVE to hoof it up to him, I expect Levein to put Hamill in for Smith, De Vries in for Hume and tell the side to play like they did on Saturday, If that happens I see no reason why we can't give Bolton a match. We will be without two players, I think/hope they will rest more.

Yes but the sight of De Vries inputs the "HOOF" command in to our team's minds

Exactly :D

And de vries doesnt have the pace or skill to play at the speed we played on saturday.

Can you really see de vries doing what hume did to set up smiths goal? lol

He only got booked once. So no he doesn't miss our match although I presume they will probabley rest him any way.

He got his second yellow after the whistle. the referee showed him a red as the players were going down the tunnel so i guess that does count doesnt it?

He got his second yellow after the whistle. the referee showed him a red as the players were going down the tunnel so i guess that does count doesnt it?

Yeah just saw it on MOTD 2. Yeah he will be suspended for our game. Didn't expect him to play anyway, but at least it cuts Sam's options down a little.

Exactly :D

And de vries doesnt have the pace or skill to play at the speed we played on saturday.

Can you really see de vries doing what hume did to set up smiths goal? lol

I can see CL playing MDV as a lone striker (similar to the Charlton game) and plugging the midfield!!

I can see CL playing MDV as a lone striker (similar to the Charlton game) and plugging the midfield!!

Nationwider won't be too far off with his team selection. Three rottweiler's at least and anyone who's let out of prison. I don't say we can't win, we can, but it isn't gonna be pretty.

I remember Pat Nevin claiming Bolton would be going for it in Europe last week - and getting paid for keeping a journalist out of a job in doing so. In fact they were more dour than a Bolton backstreet in the rain.

Football wise it'll be like a horror movie. Sam and Craig are hewn from the same rock - and being fair to Craig he's unlikely to be left with a lot of attacking options. But then, whose fault is that?.

Same, they play 4-5-1 so Levein will probably try and counter attack that by playing the same. Hopefully Nolan is rested and Davies doesnt play. Jaaskelainen got a slight injury on Sunday as well so Walker may well play :thumbup:

Archived