Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Jase Update

Jason Wilcox blazed a 20-yard effort wide after some neat build up play involving Gary Harkins, Lewis Gobern and John Murphy.

Lewis Gobern saw a teasing cross put behind for a corner on 50 minutes, the young winger took the resulting corner short to Jason Wilcox who crossed for Gary Harkins to head wide.

Jason Wilcox saw a curling free kick punched clear by Roche two minutes later.

Just some snippets from Blackpool's 1-1 draw at Chesterfield on Saturday.

Go on Jase!

I live in Blackpool, so ill scan you in all the snipets for the blackpool gazette. :whistle: Blackpool are my 2nd love after Leicester (saying that ive been to well over 100 blackpool away games and only a fistful of leicesters) so hoping Grayson does get the fulltime job.

Btw i still see Steve Thompsons mum (nice lady whos got me alot of leicester stuff when thommo played for us) now and again as he did live here, last time i heard thomo owned a dry cleaning buisiness here in Blackpool and are contrated to wash the Seasiders kit, so the leicester link with blackpool runs even further than you all thought. :smile:

Archived