Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Arsenal (H) - February 25th

Purchased X2 adult tickets for me and my niece.

Received mobile tickets & she doesn’t have a smart phone.

Ticket office helpfully have advised no paper or print at home tickets available and no other option available.

So do I have to let her scan her ticket, push the turnstile, then hand the phone back to me and for me to scan mine?

What does the club do for people without smart phones? Appreciate almost everyone has one, but at least print at home should be an option.

33 minutes ago, ForeverandEver said:

Purchased X2 adult tickets for me and my niece.

Received mobile tickets & she doesn’t have a smart phone.

Ticket office helpfully have advised no paper or print at home tickets available and no other option available.

So do I have to let her scan her ticket, push the turnstile, then hand the phone back to me and for me to scan mine?

What does the club do for people without smart phones? Appreciate almost everyone has one, but at least print at home should be an option.

You scan your phone, she pushes through the turnstile. You then scan your phone again and push through the turnstile. Incredibly simple

• Haha 1