Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Bilo
Posted

The only positive is that Everton and Leeds have worse run-ins and Forest have a vastly inferior goal difference.

 

Struggling to see how we get out of this though.

Posted

That penalty miss may send us down.  I felt we had to win tonight.  I cant see us picking up any points out of the next 3.  I just hope we've still got a chance on the last day.

Posted
3 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

That penalty miss may send us down.  I felt we had to win tonight.  I cant see us picking up any points out of the next 3.  I just hope we've still got a chance on the last day.

It will haunt us. I rather have Maddison sky it than take it like he did. Disgusting that.

 

Out of all the fixtures left, this was the one that we could and had to win. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...