Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

QPR keeper Simon Royce attacked by fan

two fans have been arrested.

players then actually attacked the fans that came onto the pitch.

i heard it on 5 live radio.

This is all i can find at the moment. it doesn't tell the holestory

it's pretty shocking that this can be allowed to happen you have to ask what the hell the Stewards were doing but they were probably too busy tring to get someone chucked out for Standing or piling in to remove the the cap from a 6year olds bottle of coke as they thought he was going to use it as a weapon!!!!

I was there! We were at the other end. The game had just finished then at the other side of the pitch we saw loads of people and the net bulging then all of a sudden the whole QPR bench cleared and it looked like they were about to start a massive brawl with the Stoke players. We didn't really know what had happened, I'm glad you found out!

I was there! We were at the other end. The game had just finished then at the other side of the pitch we saw loads of people and the net bulging then all of a sudden the whole QPR bench cleared and it looked like they were about to start a massive brawl with the Stoke players. We didn't really know what had happened, I'm glad you found out!

Great to see you spying on Stoke in for us for next match! :D

That is shocking, aboslutly shocking.

nice to hear players from both teams ran to help him though.

the players went a bit far though. danny shittu started laying into one of the fans, kicking him whilst he was on the floor a couple of times. that's assault.

danny shittu is a dirty ****. isnt he the one who smacked maybury one when he got sent off but nothing happened to that dirty cockney piece of piss? QPR are scum always have been always wil be. mind you Stoke Fans must be complete no-brainers i hope those 2 fans are banned from every stadium for life.

on another note

"GET INTO EM! FOCK EM UP!"

the players went a bit far though. danny shittu started laying into one of the fans, kicking him whilst he was on the floor a couple of times. that's assault.

He might have been wound up and understandably so but if the guy was sorted there's no need to carry on kicking him (if that is what happened) even if you feel like it.

I've no sympathy with the fans though whatever condition they ended up in. You attack someone and end up biting off more than you expect, hard luck. But over-reaction could easily escalate and then the players and officials might have ended up regretting their reactions.

Violence begets violence - always has.

That's bollox they deserved everything they got, just because it was Shittu and QPR you seem to be condoning the assault on Royce!

That's bollox they deserved everything they got, just because it was Shittu and QPR you seem to be condoning the assault on Royce!

shut up, you've just made that up. when have i condoned the assualt on royce? i broke the story on here and have said that it isn't acceptable.

shittu kicking a bloke who's on the floor is wrong aswell. you fool.

shut up, you've just made that up. when have i condoned the assualt on royce? i broke the story on here and have said that it isn't acceptable.

shittu kicking a bloke who's on the floor is wrong aswell. you fool.

I think you'll find it's you who's making things up, nowhere on this thread have you said it was unacceptable.

If you were playing footy and some willy puller assualts your keeper what would you do?

Archived