Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rgarner93

Matchday Parking

Hi all,
I'm a season ticket holder and my matchday routine for the last few seasons has involved parking my car on Dorcester Road (30 min walk) near Western Park but interested to hear where everyone else seems to park their car? Is there anywhere nearer to the King Power Stadium where you can park your car for free?

I've been to nearly all the 92 Football League grounds (Spurs, Barrow and Wrexham still on my list to complete!) but I must admit, from my experience, I think parking near the King Power Stadium is probably one of the most awkward places to park your car (I'll exclude the London grounds from that as I usually use the Underground).

I used to park on Shakespeare Street off Saffron Lane but found spaces were limited and traffic heading towards Fosse Park and the M1 can be congested after the match.

Also, as I live in Ibstock/Coalville, public transport is completely out the question

The car park next to the Merry Monarch on Fosse Road North, is only £2.00. for 24 hours. It has stated matchday parking for £5.00 on a sign, for the past few years, but apparently doesn’t accept this payment! Right end of town for Coalville travellers.