Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2023/24 Fox Memberships On Sale Now!

On 02/07/2023 at 11:31, spezza74 said:

I live in Hampshire and have had Membership for a few seasons. Up until last season I've been able to get away tickets for me and my dad at Southampton (including for the 9-0, lucky us!). I'm pretty sure (but could be wrong!) that I was able to buy an away ticket for a non-member (i.e. my dad) when tickets went on sale to members.

Last year we didn't go to any away games because you had to be a member or ST holder to attend away games (which my dad wasn't prepared to do) so you may want to consider membership for both of you.

We live in Hampshire too but for the last few seasons we've struggled to get tickets as members for away games (typically London ones) but Brighton and Saints tickets came down to members ok so should for the same for southern clubs this season

• Like 1

On 21/06/2023 at 22:51, Stopharage said:

I've bought one for me and the eldest. Are we likely to be able to get away tickets with this, or do they all get snapped up by season ticket holders? Also, is there an easy guide as to how you get points (i.e do you get more for home or away etc.) We're down South so hoping to get to more of the London games without having to sit in the home area..

I've had a membership for a number of years and I also live in London. It's hard to get away tickets especially in London. It's not a difficult journey for fans. The only time you can get tickets is 1) being lucky via a ballot or 2) its a rubbish KO time and on TV. Next season will be harder as there are only 2 London fixtures (3 if you count Watford).

My advice is just get it and apply for ballots and see if you get lucky. When you renew and get he 10 point boost - it really helps. I have over 100 points and its a great alternative for me vs a ST

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eskay said:

I've had a membership for a number of years and I also live in London. It's hard to get away tickets especially in London. It's not a difficult journey for fans. The only time you can get tickets is 1) being lucky via a ballot or 2) its a rubbish KO time and on TV. Next season will be harder as there are only 2 London fixtures (3 if you count Watford).

My advice is just get it and apply for ballots and see if you get lucky. When you renew and get he 10 point boost - it really helps. I have over 100 points and its a great alternative for me vs a ST

Unless I’m mistaken in what you’ve said at the end, away matches are done by away points and not home. It wouldn’t make a difference having 100 points unless they are away points..

Millwall away is midweek this season so that could easily reach members.. 

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

Unless I’m mistaken in what you’ve said at the end, away matches are done by away points and not home. It wouldn’t make a difference having 100 points unless they are away points..

Millwall away is midweek this season so that could easily reach members.. 

Yep home and away points are separate. Was making a separate point on points totals overall

• 3 weeks later...