Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2023/24 Fox Memberships On Sale Now!

Sorry if that has been mentioned but is there any word from the club if games will be on general sale this season or is still going to be members only?

Is it a case to see what happens first home game of season? If we are only selling 25k tickets it would be bad business to carry on in the same way as last season surely?

Yes, you get 10 home points for renewing but is that really worth the cost? 

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

Sorry if that has been mentioned but is there any word from the club if games will be on general sale this season or is still going to be members only?

Is it a case to see what happens first home game of season? If we are only selling 25k tickets it would be bad business to carry on in the same way as last season surely?

It would make sense for them to review the plan depending on attendance wouldn't it.  I think if do well and win games, then tickets will be as hard to get as ever.  But if we lose games and don't look like we're being promoted, enthusiasm will fade, and then the club really need to find a way for non members to get tickets. 

9 hours ago, Qwerty said:

It would make sense for them to review the plan depending on attendance wouldn't it.  I think if do well and win games, then tickets will be as hard to get as ever.  But if we lose games and don't look like we're being promoted, enthusiasm will fade, and then the club really need to find a way for non members to get tickets. 

I'm not sure if the demand will even be there even if we go on the rampage. I'm trying to think what the tickets situation was like when last got promoted under Pearson. I can never remember not being able to get a ticket and I don't think we sold out many? 

9 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Like for example we played Blackburn on a Tuesday night in Feb 2013 when we must have been in red hot form and we mustered under 20k!  

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/match/2012-2013/championship/leicester-city/blackburn-rovers/100190

**Edit** that Blackburn game was the season we made it in to the playoffs. 

It was this season where we were immense and got 102 points.  Here's a home game on a Saturday against Watford Feb 2014  -only  23.5k! 

https://www.espn.com/soccer/report/_/gameId/367863

Edited by Collymore

14 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Like for example we played Blackburn on a Tuesday night in Feb 2013 when we must have been in red hot form and we mustered under 20k!  

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/match/2012-2013/championship/leicester-city/blackburn-rovers/100190

**Edit** that Blackburn game was the season we made it in to the playoffs. 

It was this season where we were immense and got 102 points.  Here's a home game on a Saturday against Watford Feb 2014  -only  23.5k! 

https://www.espn.com/soccer/report/_/gameId/367863

It’s not like for like though is it. We’ve sold 23k season tickets this season. A lot of people are in the mood of going to the football nowadays. Not saying we’ll sell out every week but you can’t compare to 13/14

14 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

It’s not like for like though is it. We’ve sold 23k season tickets this season. A lot of people are in the mood of going to the football nowadays. Not saying we’ll sell out every week but you can’t compare to 13/14

You're probably right but that was low numbers even including general sale. I think they'll have to bring GS back and I think there will be angry people who have forked out for memberships. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Collymore said:

I’d be genuinely stunned if 90% of games wasn’t available for general sale this season, reason being i can’t see our average attendance being over 28,000 so like you say it would be bad business not drawing extra  fans in through general sale. Im pretty confident tickets will go to general sale pal 

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

You're probably right but that was low numbers even including general sale. I think they'll have to bring GS back and I think there will be angry people who have forked out for memberships. 

They'll 100% bring general sale back. The having to have a membership last season was them taking advantage of fans and having the absolute cheek to pretend it was because of away fans getting in the home end. Something that is easily solved by doing general sale for anyone with booking history. They took advantage of us all. Let's see if they don't put games like Birmingham, Coventry and other local games on general sale for the same reason in this league. 

Just curious and I'm sorry if it's been posted anywhere but my mate from down south has picked up his membership and we were hoping to get to some games together. Is there a way to link them so we get seats together or is it pot luck?

1 hour ago, longy said:

Just curious and I'm sorry if it's been posted anywhere but my mate from down south has picked up his membership and we were hoping to get to some games together. Is there a way to link them so we get seats together or is it pot luck?

Make sure your signed in.. at the top select my personal details then scroll to friends and family. Click the link.. fill in your friend from the boxes and then it asks for their supporter number.. once you put that in your accounts are linked. 

once you then select two tickets for a match a warning comes up which says you exceed the quantity. If you click on the name below which will be yours, you have the option to change it to your friends name.. hope this helps 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

Make sure your signed in.. at the top select my personal details then scroll to friends and family. Click the link.. fill in your friend from the boxes and then it asks for their supporter number.. once you put that in your accounts are linked. 

once you then select two tickets for a match a warning comes up which says you exceed the quantity. If you click on the name below which will be yours, you have the option to change it to your friends name.. hope this helps 

That's great, thank you!

• Like 1

Got a question regarding fox membership.

I am a fox fan living in south west. ( All family from Leicester)

Is it worth me purchasing a fox membership in the hope of getting access to away tickets, such as Plymouth argyle and saints. As I live between the two. My partner and I are hoping to attend a handful of away games throughout the season, so I'm hoping by my getting a fox membership allows me to get a decent chance of getting a few away tickets in advance.

6 minutes ago, Tomo260 said:

Is it worth me purchasing a fox membership in the hope of getting access to away tickets, such as Plymouth argyle and saints. As I live between the two. My partner and I are hoping to attend a handful of away games throughout the season, so I'm hoping by my getting a fox membership allows me to get a decent chance of getting a few away tickets in advance.

It will probably increase your chances but not guarantee them. Away tickets are normally allocated to those with highest away points in diminishing tiers first to ST and members so will depend upon popularity of match.

I think you had to have at least a membership last season to buy away tickets if there were any left.

However, that said, they haven't announced the rules for next season yet so you could wait for now and see what is communicated.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Tomo260 said:

They do a percentage in a ballot to members for away games, that said there's no guarantee you'd be successful in that. A few more games last season started to get down to members so it's certainly more possible. Somewhere like Southampton you might be ok as it's a longer trip and somewhere fans have been many times. You won't be able to get tickets without a membership, unless the club have a total change of tune on away general sale.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glar84 said:

They do a percentage in a ballot to members for away games, that said there's no guarantee you'd be successful in that. A few more games last season started to get down to members so it's certainly more possible. Somewhere like Southampton you might be ok as it's a longer trip and somewhere fans have been many times. You won't be able to get tickets without a membership, unless the club have a total change of tune on away general sale.  

Ok thanks. Think I'll get membership to increase my chances. There is no point in me buying a season ticket because unfortunately I'm a 3.5 hour drive from king power so it's not feasible to drive that too often.

If I buy membership would it let me buy 2 or more tickets for friends to join me? 

2 hours ago, Tomo260 said:

I live in Hampshire and have had Membership for a few seasons. Up until last season I've been able to get away tickets for me and my dad at Southampton (including for the 9-0, lucky us!). I'm pretty sure (but could be wrong!) that I was able to buy an away ticket for a non-member (i.e. my dad) when tickets went on sale to members.

Last year we didn't go to any away games because you had to be a member or ST holder to attend away games (which my dad wasn't prepared to do) so you may want to consider membership for both of you.

Edited by spezza74
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, monsell fox said:

Hi all does anybody know how long memberships are on sale for ? Is there a set time frame to purchase one or do they just sell them throughout the season ? 

All season last season even went to half price around March I think it was March time

8 hours ago, Tomo260 said:

Ok thanks. Think I'll get membership to increase my chances. There is no point in me buying a season ticket because unfortunately I'm a 3.5 hour drive from king power so it's not feasible to drive that too often.

If I buy membership would it let me buy 2 or more tickets for friends to join me? 

No, each person must have their own membership which can be linked together.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomo260 said:

Another question sorry.

Once I've purchased my fox membership, how long in advance do they offer tickets before the match?

Usually about 4 weeks before.. shouldn’t be long before they announce Coventry first game..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

No, each person must have their own membership which can be linked together.. 

Just got my Membership for the first time in a few years. 
Me and the wife planning on going to a few games this year, does she need to have a membership too or can I just buy 2 tickets. 

2 minutes ago, grth2004 said:

Just got my Membership for the first time in a few years. 
Me and the wife planning on going to a few games this year, does she need to have a membership too or can I just buy 2 tickets. 

Each person needs their own membership.

• Like 1