Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2023/24 Fox Memberships On Sale Now!

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3547152/202324-fox-memberships-on-sale-now?fbclid=IwAR2BEoi4O99IODvpUQ9xemQdavRnVa4IaBBYcECclWKZOe6BCNcE0qSmKMw

Leicester City is pleased to confirm the launch of its 2023/24 Fox Membership scheme, which will continue to give domestic and international fans added value and experiences as reward for their loyalty to the Foxes.
- 2023/24 Fox Membership launches today (Wednesday 21 June) 
- Packages for the new season are released after LCFC Season Tickets sold out for a 10th consecutive campaign
- Three simplified tiers will run for 2023/24, comprising of adult, junior and international-orientated packages 
- Supporters can sign up now at LCFC.com/tickets or by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option 1)

As our Men’s First Team begins an exciting new era under the management of Enzo Maresca, Fox Membership offers City fans access to enhanced benefits, experiences and opportunities to get closer to the Club, as we prepare for a fresh challenge in the 2023/24 Sky Bet Championship. Fox Memberships are now available for supporters to secure online and via the City Sales Centre. 

For non-Season Ticket Holders, a Fox Membership will continue to give fans priority on selected Leicester City fixtures, with new Fox Member-specific savings applied to three designated EFL clashes at King Power Stadium. Fox Members are guaranteed first access to available match-by-match tickets for all regular Sky Bet Championship home games throughout the season, including those made available by Season Ticket Holders through the

Ticket Resale service.

With Season Tickets selling out for a 10th consecutive season, Fox Membership also puts supporters first in-line to apply to become a Season Ticket Holder for future campaigns, as availability dictates. Ahead of the new season, over 1,600 2022/23 Fox Members with the required Home Priority Points snapped up the limited number of Season Tickets unrenewed from last season.

Fox Members will continue to collect points for every game a ticket is purchased for, increasing their chances of securing away ticket access for limited allocations*, as well as putting them at the front of the queue for the best seats for home fixtures at King Power Stadium.

* For away EFL matches, a guaranteed two per cent of our allocation is made available to all Fox Members via ballot, while Fox Members also receive first access to any remaining tickets not purchased by Season Ticket Holders.

Consistent with Season Ticket prices, Fox Memberships prices have been frozen for the 2023/24 season. Match ticket prices will be confirmed following the release of the 2023/24 EFL Championship fixtures.

SIMPLIFIED FOX MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Consolidating the value offered to fans into a simplified format, three Fox Membership tiers will run for the new season aimed at adult, junior and international supporters, with ‘PLUS’ Fox Membership offerings from recent seasons discontinued. 

International Fox Memberships will continue to be made available exclusively to supporters living outside of the UK, while all other forms of Fox Membership will only be available domestically. 

All 2023/24 Fox Members will receive their very own Fox Membership card for the new campaign, alongside retaining many other Fox Membership benefits – including but not limited to event access, stadium tour discounts and mascot opportunities for Junior Fox Members.

Full details can be found on the Fox Membership benefit grid by clicking HERE 

Fox Membership Benefits
Fox Membership Benefits
NEW FOR 2023/24: INTERNATIONAL FOX MEMBER TICKET ACCESS
New for our campaign in the Sky Bet Championship, all International Fox Members now receive full ticket access (compared with ballot entry in previous seasons), providing exciting new opportunities for our international fanbase to follow their team in person in 2023/24.

NEW FOR 2023/24: FOX MEMBERS’ FIXTURES
In another new addition, the Club will designate three home fixtures during the 2023/24 season as Fox Member Fixtures, in which Fox Members will qualify for a discount on match tickets. Full details of these fixtures will be released on Club channels in due course. 

To sign up for 2023/24 Fox Membership, visit LCFC.com/tickets or call the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1).

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

In another new addition, the Club will designate three home fixtures during the 2023/24 season as Fox Member Fixtures, in which Fox Members will qualify for a discount on match tickets.

Wow a whole £3 discount on tickets 

£32 is disappointing, I was hoping it would come in at around £15/20. 

£9 back over 3 games, likely to be the ones that won't have much demand, midweekers against lowly opposition. 

Poor effort again LCFC, especially if the player message is Danny Ward.

Edited by SK3Blue
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know please, is it possible for someone who was a member last season to hold off renewing until December time? My mate just don’t know his plans yet but I’m assuming he can just renew whenever and keep his accumulated points? 

Just now, MS0204 said:

Does anyone know please, is it possible for someone who was a member last season to hold off renewing until December time? My mate just don’t know his plans yet but I’m assuming he can just renew whenever and keep his accumulated points? 

Last season I'm pretty sure memberships remained available to buy throughout the season. So yes, your mate should be able to get one in December.

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Last season I'm pretty sure memberships remained available to buy throughout the season. So yes, your mate should be able to get one in December.

Many thanks. I’m not so worried about him getting a new one, just I can renew it from where he left off last season 

I've bought one for me and the eldest. Are we likely to be able to get away tickets with this, or do they all get snapped up by season ticket holders? Also, is there an easy guide as to how you get points (i.e do you get more for home or away etc.) We're down South so hoping to get to more of the London games without having to sit in the home area..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stopharage said:

I've bought one for me and the eldest. Are we likely to be able to get away tickets with this, or do they all get snapped up by season ticket holders? Also, is there an easy guide as to how you get points (i.e do you get more for home or away etc.) We're down South so hoping to get to more of the London games without having to sit in the home area..

I’ve had a membership the last few seasons. Basically it’s a point per home game and an away point per away game. When you renew after your first season you get an additional 10 points. 

Away matches are usually snapped up by season ticket holders at the minimum as it goes through the stages so you would be lucky to get them, however I think it depends on location and day of the week. For example last season performance wasn’t the best towards the end so both Leeds and Man City got to members with ease. I do think however the championship will be slightly* easier with tickets as there tends to be larger allocations so more chance especially as you’ll be nearer to the likes of Southampton which will probably reach members.. I think the likes of millwall May slip to members, watford at a guess is more popular so may be more difficult. If it’s midweek maybe, but like I said, the better they’re playing the harder it could be.. good luck 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MS0204 said:

I’ve had a membership the last few seasons. Basically it’s a point per home game and an away point per away game. When you renew after your first season you get an additional 10 points. 

Away matches are usually snapped up by season ticket holders at the minimum as it goes through the stages so you would be lucky to get them, however I think it depends on location and day of the week. For example last season performance wasn’t the best towards the end so both Leeds and Man City got to members with ease. I do think however the championship will be slightly* easier with tickets as there tends to be larger allocations so more chance especially as you’ll be nearer to the likes of Southampton which will probably reach members.. I think the likes of millwall May slip to members, watford at a guess is more popular so may be more difficult. If it’s midweek maybe, but like I said, the better they’re playing the harder it could be.. good luck 

It's great when you hope they do badly so you can get tckets:P

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, jonthefox said:

How many members do we 

I have never seen any figures published, its reported 23k season ticket holders in the past but not sure on membership.

11 hours ago, koop. said:

Gutted to miss out on a ST, is membership actually worth getting, I don't see the benefit to be honest 

With ST, away fans, corporate you're looking at 5k match tickets available, I think demand will be there early on but it will die off if we don't start well. I personally don't see the benefit either. Might aswell put the £32 towards a ticket. They won't exclude general sale for home games in my opinion. 

11 hours ago, koop. said:

Gutted to miss out on a ST, is membership actually worth getting, I don't see the benefit to be honest 

It will benefit some more than others my daughter lives in West Yorkshire cannot get to home games but is ideal if away tickets get down to members especially with the amount of games up there this season 

11 hours ago, Stopharage said:

I’m down in Berkshire and will probably do the same. Annoyed Reading went down as that’s by far easiest for me. Will be eying the Welsh fixtures and those in London. Worst case I get none and I’ve given the club £30…