Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku

2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

My guess with this one is that we have 1 more loan space (that we can have on any given matchday) and we were planning on using it with this fella but given Mcateer and Wanya have started fairly well AND we could potentially lose players in other areas of the pitch, we are waiting to see if that loan space would be better used elsewhere. I.e. if we lose Ndidi, we might use it on Mcatee or a striker if Daka goes. 

Scratch that, we have two more don't we? 5 can be named in a matchday squad and we have 3 already?

8 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Just said as much in another thread. Would ideally like to see a striker and CM arrive if those both go, but the lack of any links is suggesting otherwise

I just hope we don't mess this brilliant start up, by taking risks on getting rid of players but not replacing them. 

Do none of us remember a time, coincidentally when we were last in the championship, where there were hardly any concrete links until a day or 2 before they players actually signed? We used to keep things well under the radar, as we pretty much did with the Turkish lad, nothing from this side of the continent, everything we heard came from Turkey.

Not being in the premier league means that there is a lack of interest that comes with it from everyone in the media. Couple that with the huge lack of confidence in our backroom staff *cough cough Rudkin* and I get why we'd all assume that there doesn't look like much coming in, but there is a possibility that we have enquired about a couple more, it's that all eyes are no longer on us and are looking elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Do none of us remember a time, coincidentally when we were last in the championship, where there were hardly any concrete links until a day or 2 before they players actually signed? We used to keep things well under the radar, as we pretty much did with the Turkish lad, nothing from this side of the continent, everything we heard came from Turkey.

Not being in the premier league means that there is a lack of interest that comes with it from everyone in the media. Couple that with the huge lack of confidence in our backroom staff *cough cough Rudkin* and I get why we'd all assume that there doesn't look like much coming in, but there is a possibility that we have enquired about a couple more, it's that all eyes are no longer on us and are looking elsewhere.

To some extent true. The pelters that Fab Romano receives in his feed every time he reports on Leicester transfer business 

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Unfortunately our experience with it all going quiet coincides with us signing Ryan Bennett out of nowhere so I think we're all scared.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Think this guy will  go into the under 23' s team.5

...there is not an U23s team any more, that was changed before last season if I recall,  by the F.A!!!

It is now U21s and we now have the appropriate players now playing in their respective leagues. This does go part way to explain the poor results surrounding both U18s and U21s in the last 2 seasons.

This player I believe will play in the first  team, he seems as if he could play upfront as well.