Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku

1 minute ago, lcfc_forever said:

I think Maresca sees McAteer as a potential no. 8 option along with KDH, Casadei and Praet (if he stays), especially with Ndidi likely to go. 

Kasey will be a key part of the squad, especially with so many games. 

think we might see him down the middle with casdaei tomorrow night

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

I like how we are filling the forward line with players that ideally oppositions would like to double up on. This kid looks a handful, we already see people trying to double up on Nacho and Mavididi. Get them on the pitch at the same time and we are going to either be sucking players out of position and creating lots of space, or getting these players in 1 on 1 scenarios…

Yeah exactly this, if we can have sides need to double up to block runners/space or certain players, that will open so much space for others.

Look at our winner, Cesare has run into space and dragged a defender or two away and McAteer gets that second or two to get his touch and shot away. 

Guest Mee-9
22 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Abdul, stop touching me!

What's the best shop in Wakey? Tesco! 

(Looks fuming) 

9 minutes ago, Langston said:

He looks like a celebrity playing at Soccer Aid, I'm perhaps being harsh but I'm really not sold here, despite his pace being something we could really do with.

a82f699edf72f24171d28ad5d9fd2a4d.gif

4 hours ago, Ryy said:

He’s already training with us so should be today 

It's totally FALSE that Fatawu has been training since yesterday with Leicester

• The two clubs are still negotiating

My ITK days are over ^

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2