Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku

6 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

Funny, I was just thinking that it’s been way too long since Sporting absolutely played us on a transfer. lol

Looks like an exciting player with plenty of upside (and a cannon of a left foot).  

• Haha 1

The net is being cast all over the place which is positive. Incoming rumor from Japan or Korea next.  I am hoping we take  that young K-League winger Fu Rud Kin on loan.

• Haha 2

Genuinely thought one of you guys got bored and made up a player when I first opened FT to see his name at the top of my page.. 

Thankfully he’s not and I’m seeing his name and Balon D’or in the same sentence so there’s clearly no other option than to get him in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Washed up underachiever at 19. Poor lad.

Indeed lol!

I heard that Sporting have invested a LOT into this player though, relative to the fees they spend on young talent, and their business model being entirely built around making profit on young talents. Look at the money Benfica made from Joao Felix or Enzo Fernandez for example. 

For that reason, the player could be seen as underachieving relative to their fee / contract being handed out. That he's linked with a Championship team says it all. If Sporting doesn't feel like the player is ever going to be worth £50m, they move onto to the next set of targets that could do, and sell him for a decent profit now. 

I think he could be really good at a team like ours and under a coach like Maresca that can provide structure to the way he plays. 

• Like 2