Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's quite surprising!

Someone was feeding Percy 

it could be as simple as deals with clubs such as gala and sporting are considered too unreliable for us to leak anything from our end before it’s pretty much done. Obvs we can’t control the other clubs.  

I guess we’ll see what happens next couple days with any domestic targets. 

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

Do you not think we’d potentially look to push Mavididi up top? He came through the youth set up as a st and played there a bit for Montpelier 

More options than people realise I think

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

it could be as simple as deals with clubs such as gala and sporting are considered too unreliable for us to leak anything from our end before it’s pretty much done. Obvs we can’t control the other clubs.  

I think someone said in another thread that Percy may have burned his bridges with the insiders at the club after an article he wrote at the end of last season criticising the senior leadership of the club. Perhaps he was getting info direct from the horses mouth and perhaps he isn’t anymore due to his article 

• Like 2

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

More options than people realise I think

It’s no bad thing having players capable of covering multiple positions, I guess it would be the same with Chair if we were to go for him as he’s able to play out wide and as a 10/8 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Pretty sure someone on here said that Rudkin used to have a good relationship with Percy but it was soured after Percy wrote an article slagging Rudkin off after relegation. Would explain why he's not said a thing all summer.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Ghana have one game left in their qualification group and only need a point to guarantee qualification. Issahaku has 12 senior caps. In fact he has more appearances for Ghana than he has for Sporting.

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

They have a game to play in September if they win they qualify.

I stand corrected! I thought the qualified teams were finalised. Thanks both.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingpower said:

I think someone said in another thread that Percy may have burned his bridges with the insiders at the club after an article he wrote at the end of last season criticising the senior leadership of the club. Perhaps he was getting info direct from the horses mouth and perhaps he isn’t anymore due to his article 

I would say Percy was 100% correct in saying that, the senior leadership at our club were frightened to do or say anything to Rodgers after he single handedly tried to ruin our club…Percy is a Leicester fan la la la la la laaaa …:scarf:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Most from what I’ve seen are happy with the amount the buy option is

But that's all it would be, an option. If he tears the league up then his fee would probably be somewhat of a bargain, if he flops, we politely say 'no thanks'. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I think he will be used as a striker. 

Well, if he can control a ball he's already got something that vardy and nacho lack.