Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

amazing how this still isnt announced yet; club will try and make a song and dance about it and leave it till deadline day

They are waiting so as if deadline day nobody comes in, they can pull this out the back as if it's a major coup.

Not to disrespect the lad, but I'm sure we're all expecting a couple more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Are we just taking longer and longer to announce these things as the deadline gets closer?

My mate at the club shop says they've ran out of A's and 'S's so can't produce a shirt with his name on it. 

They tried getting some from Temu and were sent 'B's and 'T''s instead. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Plastik Man said:

Locked in a room at Seagrave?

I mean, it's a very nice room. Excellent views of the training pitches and a stone's throw from the first tee!

We've told him not to bother because we're about to hijack the Dario Osario deal. 

2 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

Locked in a room at Seagrave?

I mean, it's a very nice room. Excellent views of the training pitches and a stone's throw from the first tee!

he's taking it all in before he gets out on the pitch.  Coming from sunshine in Lisbon to Leicester could take some adjustment for him i suppose. 

Just now, Molson Canadian said:

@Ric Flair had something to do with this didn't he

As far as I understand, Ric has been camping Herning airport ready to abduct young master Osario as soon as he arrives in Jutland. 

We'll either sign him or interpol will be after Ric by this time tomorrow. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Stopharage said:

My mate at the club shop says they've ran out of A's and 'S's so can't produce a shirt with his name on it. 

They tried getting some from Temu and were sent 'B's and 'T''s instead. 

Still good for R U D K I N O U T 23 then. 

4 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

They are waiting so as if deadline day nobody comes in, they can pull this out the back as if it's a major coup.

We need a defender and a striker if one of Daka or Nacho goes. I guess the club will just try and survive until Coadys back for the defender, and if one of these 2 wingers can also play centrally they will say that's Dakas replacement if he goes.

5 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

You`re thinking exactly the same way i am. :thumbup:

Agree with those that say this will likely be the last through the door. 

There is just not enough talk with any other players joining at this late stage. 

I still suspect we will see Soumare, Daka, Thomas and possibly N'didi go. 

But, we should hang on to Nacho and just bloody hope he and Vardy don't get injured! 

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Agree with those that say this will likely be the last through the door. 

There is just not enough talk with any other players joining at this late stage. 

I still suspect we will see Soumare, Daka, Thomas and possibly N'didi go. 

But, we should hang on to Nacho and just bloody hope he and Vardy don't get injured! 

If we are not going to replace Daka and ndidi then don’t let them go! Would be a bad decision not to replace imo ndidi one year so I’d get that a little bit but not to replace could come back to haunt us! 

like you said we haven’t been linked with anyone so looks very unlikely we sign anyone now apart from this lad. Make you wonder what’s the hold up? 

2 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

If we are not going to replace Daka and ndidi then don’t let them go! Would be a bad decision not to replace imo ndidi one year so I’d get that a little bit but not to replace could come back to haunt us! 

like you said we haven’t been linked with anyone so looks very unlikely we sign anyone now apart from this lad. Make you wonder what’s the hold up? 

Just said as much in another thread. Would ideally like to see a striker and CM arrive if those both go, but the lack of any links is suggesting otherwise. 

I just hope we don't mess this brilliant start up, by taking risks on getting rid of players but not replacing them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Just said as much in another thread. Would ideally like to see a striker and CM arrive if those both go, but the lack of any links is suggesting otherwise. 

I just hope we don't mess this brilliant start up, by taking risks on getting rid of players but not replacing them. 

It’s typical of this club tho to **** things up unfortunately. If we’re not going to replace Daka then he needs to stay and be brought back into the team. Nothing to lose!

Just now, Sankey93 said:

It’s typical of this club tho to **** things up unfortunately. If we’re not going to replace Daka then he needs to stay and be brought back into the team. Nothing to lose!

I imagine Daka and Souttar will be brought back into the team quickly once the window closes if both stay. 

They might not be ideal to Enzo-ball, but both can still have an impact over the course of the season. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

They’re all players with first team experience though so it’s likely they’ll either wanting to be involved with the first team or head out on loan in search of more first team football… Oscar Bobb I guess falls into a different category 

...I am not sure why Maresca could not pull this one out of the fire, he really is a special player and someone we needed in this team!!!

Perhaps the cost was too great for us, or Maresca was not convinced, none of the players that I wanted to be had turned up here, even when I thought Maresca would have been the catalyst to bring most of them here. Archer, Borges, Bobb, Hamer and Rak-Sakyi, are all likely to be top, top players down the line.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I am not sure why Maresca could not pull this one out of the fire, he really is a special player and someone we needed in this team!!!

Perhaps the cost was too great for us, or Maresca was not convinced, none of the players that I wanted to be had turned up here, even when I thought Maresca would have been the catalyst to bring most of them here. Archer, Borges, Bobb, Hamer and Rak-Sakyi, are all likely to be top, top players down the line.

Archer and Hamer got PL moves, Palace refused to let Rak-Sakyi out. Pretty sure Man City were asking for a huge sum for Borges. Only leaves Bobb as one we might have got.

Edited by Nicolo Barella

I wonder if the club is having second thoughts? I’m not saying Mcateer and Wanya are top end options but they’ve started the season reasonably and are probably willing to play second fiddle to the two other wingers. 

Abdul whilst having promising attributes doesn’t have any end product and seems to need a lot coached out of him. 

i wouldn’t be surprised if this doesn’t happen or perhaps isn’t as close as we first thought 

My guess with this one is that we have 1 more loan space (that we can have on any given matchday) and we were planning on using it with this fella but given Mcateer and Wanya have started fairly well AND we could potentially lose players in other areas of the pitch, we are waiting to see if that loan space would be better used elsewhere. I.e. if we lose Ndidi, we might use it on Mcatee or a striker if Daka goes.