Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I do wonder if we get decent fees for a few players that this just doesn't materialise and a deadline day permanent move for Dario Osorio happens. Or Oscar Bobb 🙏🙏

Sack Dennis the menace off and get Bobb in….

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I do wonder if we get decent fees for a few players that this just doesn't materialise and a deadline day permanent move for Dario Osorio happens. Or Oscar Bobb 🙏🙏

Osorio going to midtjylland 😢 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

All this business you’re seeing in articles about Man City “not wanting to let McAtee AND Palmer go” but not one of them mentions Bobb. Bit bizarre. Hardly any links to him and no one’s talking about him staying either :dunno:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Are we just taking longer and longer to announce these things as the deadline gets closer?

Part of me thinks announcing incomings might make the bargaining on outgoings/other incomings more difficult. There's got to be some sense in it.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Part of me thinks announcing incomings might make the bargaining on outgoings/other incomings more difficult. There's got to be some sense in it.

I’m trying to work through the logic of why that would be? 

18 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

I’m trying to work through the logic of why that would be? 

Well, if we get another winger in before we sell say... Praet for example, does he go from being 'a squad player' to 'surplus to requirements' in the buying teams mind and therefore they say they'll give us less money?

• Like 1

Just now, AjcW said:

Well, if we get another winger in before we sell say... Praet for example, does he go from being 'a squad player' to 'surplus to requirements' in the buying teams mind and therefore they say they'll give us less money?

Probably not since he's not a winger. 

The point stands with Albrighton maybe but I doubt anyone would give us anything for him anyway...

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

amazing how this still isnt announced yet; club will try and make a song and dance about it and leave it till deadline day

The delay just points to this being our only signing between now and the end of the window.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Aleksz said:

All this business you’re seeing in articles about Man City “not wanting to let McAtee AND Palmer go” but not one of them mentions Bobb. Bit bizarre. Hardly any links to him and no one’s talking about him staying either :dunno:

They’re all players with first team experience though so it’s likely they’ll either wanting to be involved with the first team or head out on loan in search of more first team football… Oscar Bobb I guess falls into a different category