Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ashton_c

Never been to the UK before, where to buy ticket?

Hi all, longtime foxes fan here and I will have an opportunity to go to the UK in early Nov. Going to the King Power Stadium is my lifelong dream and I really want to attend the Leeds United match on Nov 3 but I have no idea where to buy tickets. Official website says it's not on sales yet and I found a website called Livefootballtickets.com that have the tickets but I am afraid it might be a scam. Where is the safest place for me to secure a ticket? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Don't buy from any websites other than official (common sense and multiple reasons).

Unfortunately, the club don't do general sale.

Best bet would be to find someone on this forum kind enough to buy tickets for you (STH's can buy extras). Unless you know of any family/friends/contacts that have season tickets? Then they could buy for you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Don't buy from any websites other than official (common sense and multiple reasons).

Unfortunately, the club don't do general sale.

Best bet would be to find someone on this forum kind enough to buy tickets for you (STH's can buy extras). Unless you know of any family/friends/contacts that have season tickets? Then they could buy for you.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I don’t have any contact in the UK. I saw on the official website there are some hospitality packages. Could I buy them if I join the membership? 

You can buy hospitality packages without being a member. For a one off game it's not a bad idea. Quite expensive but a memorable experience. Otherwise the options that krefelder states above.

Don't use a 3rd party website. You'll pay a lot of money and you probably won't get to see the game!!

17 hours ago, ashton_c said:

Hi all, longtime foxes fan here and I will have an opportunity to go to the UK in early Nov. Going to the King Power Stadium is my lifelong dream and I really want to attend the Leeds United match on Nov 3 but I have no idea where to buy tickets. Official website says it's not on sales yet and I found a website called Livefootballtickets.com that have the tickets but I am afraid it might be a scam. Where is the safest place for me to secure a ticket? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It would be worthwhile emailing the club to let them know of your situation. They might like to help you out given your ambition to attend King Power Stadium. Very good PR for the club. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, 09bballer said:

You can buy hospitality packages without being a member. For a one off game it's not a bad idea. Quite expensive but a memorable experience. Otherwise the options that krefelder states above.

Don't use a 3rd party website. You'll pay a lot of money and you probably won't get to see the game!!

I was on the verge of purchasing one on a 3rd party website, thank you for your advice.

17 hours ago, Spudulike said:

It would be worthwhile emailing the club to let them know of your situation. They might like to help you out given your ambition to attend King Power Stadium. Very good PR for the club. 

Thank you but I am just an ordinary tourist trying to watch the match. I don’t want to exaggerate anything and certainly don’t think I have much PR value, lol.

On 04/10/2023 at 16:36, ashton_c said:

but I have no idea where to buy tickets.

Unfortunately, the club doesn't want anymore matchgoing fans than it already has. Very weird right?

You need to purchase a yearly Membership subscription for roughly $50 (I assume you're American). Then you will be granted access to pay for the ticket itself.

Think of it like if Netflix made you pay your monthly subscription and also pay for each TV Show/Movie you want to watch.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28/10/2023 at 00:34, broughtonblue said:

Let us know of both your experience of the city, and the match itself please.

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your message. Leicester looks like a very diverse city with residents of many different cultures. The match result was very disappointing. I thought the Leeds goal was just an unlucky bounce and we were the better team for the majority of the game. I was also very disappointed not to have experienced the fans cheering and singing after a victory.  Beautiful stadium, and the fans were much more polite towards the away side than I expected, lol.

But what a win today!!! I legit thought Winks was going to miss it but so so glad it went in. Go Foxes!

Edited by ashton_c
  • Like 1