Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Tottenham Tickets

I hope to go also. I work beside 2 Tottenham fans and hopefully they'll get away end tickets and we can hit some pubs beforehand that aloow mixed fans. I'm sure the Quay down by the canal is away fan friendley am i right?

Yes Quey is a quality mix fan pub - as is the scream one 'soar point' near there (and cheap).

I hope to go also. I work beside 2 Tottenham fans and hopefully they'll get away end tickets and we can hit some pubs beforehand that aloow mixed fans. I'm sure the Quay down by the canal is away fan friendley am i right?

I'm in a similar situation to you. Got a load of Spurs supporting mates down here who are considering making the trip up.

Just.... don't go into the Victory.

My mate took a pompey fan in there and of course the ol' baby squad was in there. They legged it quicker than you can say 'mistake' :rolleyes:

Just.... don't go into the Victory.

My mate took a pompey fan in there and of course the ol' baby squad was in there. They legged it quicker than you can say 'mistake' :rolleyes:

Just dont go in the Victory full stop :eek: :cry::unsure:

I had a dream last night that we drew 2-2 and Claridge scored our first goal :unsure:

Just thought I'd share that.

Some surprises in the January transfer window? :unsure:

Archived