Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

Luton Fans

The North East has been screwed over by countless governments massively during the course of last 70 years, ten or twenty fold over Liverpool, and yet Geordie and Mackems have far less of a woe is me mentality than scousers. 

Flipside is that maybe things would be different if they did whinge as much?

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

The North East has been screwed over by countless governments massively during the course of last 70 years, ten or twenty fold over Liverpool, and yet Geordie and Mackems have far less of a woe is me mentality than scousers. 

I’m going to hazard a guess it has something to do with the exceptionally cheap booze in the North East :D

17 hours ago, StanSP said:

Makes me laugh when Liverpool fans call people of Leicester 'Tories'. 

But then it's pointed out to them that it's majority Labour that run the Council/local authority. Don't hear much from them once that's pointed out...

I don't know if they think everyone anti-Liverpool is a Tory, but it's pretty fvcking stupid on their part. 

Yes not as politically adept as they think they are - they came out seething the other year when we beat them - They have a significant number of absolute twonks 

5 hours ago, Nalis said:

I don't really think this is something that can be levelled, as per the last sentence of your post. They are well within their rights to kick up as much of a stink as Liverpool does as a city. I think it actually opens up a really important and interesting conversation about collective action against establishments that routinely look to disenfranchise parts of Britain, particularly the north and the midlands to an extent. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, StanSP said:

Makes me laugh when Liverpool fans call people of Leicester 'Tories'. 

But then it's pointed out to them that it's majority Labour that run the Council/local authority. Don't hear much from them once that's pointed out...

I don't know if they think everyone anti-Liverpool is a Tory, but it's pretty fvcking stupid on their part. 

Because we sing tory songs at Liverpool (and Everton), so it goes past them thinking we are anti-Liverpool, it runs into politics.

And it is a disgrace, lets be honest. Fvcking pro-tory songs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Because we sing tory songs at Liverpool (and Everton), so it goes past them thinking we are anti-Liverpool, it runs into politics.

And it is a disgrace, lets be honest. Fvcking pro-tory songs.

It's "just a wind-up" though, right. Y'know, coz these same lads are always chomping at the bit to sing pro-Corbyn/BLM/"woke" songs against notoriously right-wing fanbases like Millwall or whatever...

(Just to be clear, I wouldn't want a Leicester end singing that either)

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Like 1