Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samu

The JCB Song

Its good Nizlopi is number 1, Its not the best song, but its orignal, its a true story that actually means something, and its better than the most of the rubbish in the charts.

1 - Nizlopi (Explained above)

2 - Westlife ft. Diana Ross (Another cover by Westlife :yawn: And they can't even sing it on there own, can they write there own songs?)

3 - Pussycat Dolls ( ;):rolleyes: Not very good really is it?)

4 - Madonna (Don't actually mind this song, however its just been overplayed and its abit boring now)

5 - Crazy Frog (What a joke?!)

6 - Sugababes (Not a bad pop song really, One of the better songs in the chart, wouldn't say I like, wouldn't say I dislike)

7 - Black Eyed Peas (Its ok, Abit overplayed though....although this song has took time to grow on me)

8 - Robbie Williams (not bad, I spose)

9 - McFly (I have posted about these before, boring, copy Busted - Been there, Done that :yawn: The only good thing about them is Busted have gone, so McFly are now what kids look up to which introduces kids to guitar music/"Pop-Rock")

10 - Westlife ( :yawn::yawn: Oh dear ANOTHER cover by Westlife!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived