Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Not strengthening the team in January

14 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

What part of the ndidi role are you referring to, and who, available, and at a reasonable, affordable price, could we have got for it? 

This isn't fifa. 

If you close your eyes and try really hard, maybe you could be a little more patronising?

I am well aware that this isn't Fifa, and i'm well aware of our financial predicament. But you said we don't 'NEED' anyone. Ndidi fell into that no 8 role after years are being a declining defensive midfielder (and back up CB). We've lost Cassadei, moved Riccy into it who we broke (i warned about this but was accused of being a cretin), apologetically played Praet in it, who is also now broken (who ive always thought is sh1te). Kasey has done a bit of it, but he is broken at the moment too (not good enough anyway). But i don't really think any of these are players that Enzo has really ever trusted there. So to say we didn't need anyone is incorrect.  A critical position that our manager has no one to pick for. My word we could really have done with getting rid of a few hangers on and investing.

Edited by Chelmofox

We went a midfielder down in January and then another one got a bad injury. Now we're losing other midfielders to injury as we can't rotate them effectively. But anyone who pointed out these concerns was given the usual scorn on here.

34 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

If you close your eyes and try really hard, maybe you could be a little more patronising?

I am well aware that this isn't Fifa, and i'm well aware of our financial predicament. But you said we don't 'NEED' anyone. Ndidi fell into that no 8 role after years are being a declining defensive midfielder (and back up CB). We've lost Cassadei, moved Riccy into it who we broke (i warned about this but was accused of being a cretin), apologetically played Praet in it, who is also now broken (who ive always thought is sh1te). Kasey has done a bit of it, but he is broken at the moment too (not good enough anyway). But i don't really think any of these are players that Enzo has really ever trusted there. So to say we didn't need anyone is incorrect.  A critical position that our manager has no one to pick for. My word we could really have done with getting rid of a few hangers on and investing.

It wasn't ment to be patronising but oh well. 

No we didn't need anyone. What you're doing is saying now xyz are unfit so we should have. So 4 players we have that could play there have since been injured. Are we ment to sign a fifth choice just in case? 

We didn't need to sign in January. The squad we have/had is more than good enough to win these games in the championship.