Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Foxes Trust New Members

Posted (edited)

We have now e-mailed all new members (except for a couple who have joined within the last half hour), thanks to those who have already confirmed their AGM attendance in person or online, the deadline to register is as previously advised above 

Edited by Foxes_Trust

3 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

What time is the agm?.  I have written to ian but there is nowt on the endure about timings.

If you e-mailed after 16.30pm today, we are just about to start replying to all the e-mails received since that time with details.

We haven't published the time on the website/social media because we don't want fans turning up & being refused entry because they aren't registered, those members who have requested online attendance are being sent the relevant link

• Like 1

We will be processing any new member applications received from late yesterday and during today and those new members will receive e-mail communication about the AGM this evening

As a reminder any new member applications received after 5pm today will not be able to attend tomorrow nights AGM, but we welcome new members at anytime

• Like 1

Thanks guys I’m excited to be a member even if I can’t be present in Leicester as always I’ll do my part from overseas.

This is a seminal event and could be as important as that fateful period of administration back in the day.

we do have to mobilize and represent to ensure the safety and security of our club.

where can members attending virtually submit questions in advance that can be presented to the LCFC board?

The Trust Board wish to thank those who last night attended the AGM at Seagrave either in person or online.....

Foxes Trust AGM – Foxes Trust

Having initially contacted all new members who registered prior to the AGM deadline, it will take us a while to fully process your memberships when you will receive your membership certificate and most recent members newsletter

We would also like to thank the new members who have joined us since the deadline for attending the AGM was passed, we will make initial contact soon

If you haven't already become a Trust member, then Join Us – Membership – Foxes Trust