Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

world cup

What about Weso making a surprise appearance for Australia? ;)

that's a good shout, that had slipped my mind. i think he'll just be concerned about getting in the leicester side first, and to be fair, there is a place there for the taking if he wants it.

I'm pretty sure that FIFA set a deadline date of May 13 for all players on World Cup rosters to leave their clubs (to ensure they are rested for the finals--the final two Champions League teams will have an exception)...

...so if Leicester were to miraculously get into the playoff final, and Mark de Vries does on a crazy goal-scoring tear and gets called up to the Dutch World Cup side, de Vries wouldn't be able to play :D.

I'm pretty sure that FIFA set a deadline date of May 13 for all players on World Cup rosters to leave their clubs (to ensure they are rested for the finals--the final two Champions League teams will have an exception)...

...so if Leicester were to miraculously get into the playoff final, and Mark de Vries does on a crazy goal-scoring tear and gets called up to the Dutch World Cup side, de Vries wouldn't be able to play :D.

players involved in the english play off will be given special permission to play it has been anounced

that's a good shout, that had slipped my mind. i think he'll just be concerned about getting in the leicester side first, and to be fair, there is a place there for the taking if he wants it.

If Australia were considering Kisnorbo then they"d have to pick Weso even on crutches.

...so if Leicester were to miraculously get into the playoff final, and Mark de Vries does on a crazy goal-scoring tear and gets called up to the Dutch World Cup side, de Vries wouldn't be able to play :D .

De Vries cant play for Holland can he? He's already played for Surinam. Shame cos Holland need someone to win the knock downs for RVN.

Archived