Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Millwall (A) - Match Thread

1 minute ago, shen said:

wtf is with our strikers this season... jesus almighty! None of them can finish!

I genuinely think we spend do much time passing in triangles we forget the basic aim of football is to score a goal. We are crap at shooting and set plays, it's clear no time is given to this unimportant aspect of football. Who cares if you have 95% pocession hey, 

13 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Imagine churning out this kind of dross in front of paying support given what’s at stake.

Has anyone told these thick twats the immediate future of the club is in peril?

They don't GAF. They'll move on and get paid handsomely whatever happens to our club. And therein lies the problem. Footballers are essentially mercenaries and will follow the fast cash. Nothing else matters to them 

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

I think you must be watching a different game to me the whole performance has been dire from start to finish 

It was a dire watch, not a dire performance. Millwall were always going to make it a poor watch.

All we had to do was stay patient. We'd have chipped away at them eventually. Or not, and we'd be a point better off. 

We panicked.

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I genuinely think we spend do much time passing in triangles we forget the basic aim of football is to score a goal. We are crap at shooting and set plays, it's clear no time is given to this unimportant aspect of football. Who cares if you have 95% pocession hey, 

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times to much pissing about at the back the only time we play the ball forward is when where behind.

• Like 1