Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Millwall (A) - Match Thread

8 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

The problem I have is, this game all started to go wrong when we got desperate. Exactly what most posters in this thread would have us do in this game. Quick, quick, commit, commit. 

We were actually playing some decent football up to that point, but Millwall were putting in a monumental defensive effort and an all round good (be it shithousing) performance.

Is it possible that sometimes the opposition might play well?

I'll say it again. This went wrong because we became impatient. This went wrong the moment we started doing what most of our fans wanted from the first whistle.

Birmingham second half is the blueprint. You probe. You build pressure. What you don't do is commit everyone forward and present the opposition with the only possible way for them to score.

Moments before their goal they had a free man down our right who they should have found. 

I think you must be watching a different game to me the whole performance has been dire from start to finish 

1 minute ago, Sly said:

Remember when Peter Taylor had us firing and near the top of the league, then we fell apart? 

This is as bad as that in my eyes. 

Worse. At least we were in the top flight then. 

Just now, Nod.E said:

Just not true though is it. We were moving the ball very quickly. Noticeably so. I can't remember a time this season we've played more first time passes than in that first half.

You joking pal?

Not good with sarcasm but todays been shite