Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

What does Enzo need to do before the West Brom next Saturday

On 15/04/2024 at 18:43, whoareyaaa said:

Surely as a manager you would have a plan b

Plan B shows mental weakness and a lack of self belief in your one and only tactic. Plan B, as others have said, is to do Plan A better.  

On the flip side you would think any competent manager would have more than one plan or approach to deal with the tactical situation you are facing. Fine having your main go to tactic, but as we have seen, when that is nullified then what?  Lose apparently. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Personally dont see why playing Faes is controversial.  We all know his faults but he's spent a good chunk of this season as a very good defender. Though he played very well at the last 2 home games i went to.

Because he's been crap for a few weeks, the goals we've conceded can be directly traced back to him and he's waltzing around like he owns the place, cupping his ear and generally being a Tw*t. 

I wouldn't have him in the squad 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

19 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Plan B shows mental weakness and a lack of self belief in your one and only tactic. Plan B, as others have said, is to do Plan A better.  

On the flip side you would think any competent manager would have more than one plan or approach to deal with the tactical situation you are facing. Fine having your main go to tactic, but as we have seen, when that is nullified then what?  Lose apparently. 

it doesn't.

it shows that different horses are for different courses.

At work you do not have just one strategy for winning and you shouldn't do in football either.

If you're playing a more direct team verses a more ball playing team you need to be able to adapt when things go wrong and loosing to Millwall and Plymouth show the inflexibilty of the way he plays.

there is a reason why the Pulis', Big Sam, Sean Dyce and Warnocks of this world have done well. Directness and a big target man will always scare defenders.

The man city/pep/cruyff doesn't always work - just like mid week. inflexibility is a weakness and if you're chasing a game at 75 minutes sometimes you need to just stick it in the box as uncouth as that may sound. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Langley said:

it doesn't.

it shows that different horses are for different courses.

At work you do not have just one strategy for winning and you shouldn't do in football either.

If you're playing a more direct team verses a more ball playing team you need to be able to adapt when things go wrong and loosing to Millwall and Plymouth show the inflexibilty of the way he plays.

there is a reason why the Pulis', Big Sam, Sean Dyce and Warnocks of this world have done well. Directness and a big target man will always scare defenders.

The man city/pep/cruyff doesn't always work - just like mid week. inflexibility is a weakness and if you're chasing a game at 75 minutes sometimes you need to just stick it in the box as uncouth as that may sound. 

I think you missed the sarcasm in my post. I totally agree with you. Try re reading my post with your head slightly wobbled.