Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CrazyKopCorner

What does Enzo need to do before the West Brom next Saturday

Enzo isn’t going to change his philosophy  bu:

bring in Vardy and Coady - both for experience and because they will replace underperforming players. 

High tempo from the start, if we score and then actually try and score  again we might win some games.  We will create 3-4 good chances (we normally do) so make the most of them.

• Like 2

He needs to mix it up but he’s too stubborn to do it. We need Coady who has the experience of getting Wolves up and Albrighton to play some part of the game. 

I would rotate Vardy and Cannon with one starting and the other replacing them at some point during the second half. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Start Coady.

Involve Albrighton.

Start Cannon.

Go to 3-4-1-2/4-4-2 if we are struggling.

Start Akgun/Praet ahead of Ndidi who has been absolutely useless since injury.

DO NOT involve Kelechi, he’s checked out. 

Be proactive in-game.

Use the bench PROPERLY. 

My goodness, I wish you were in charge 

• Haha 1

Whatever we say Enzo will do the opposite... I swear he's a a member on here lol

For me go back to basics 4-4-2, go two up top with Cannon and Nacho. Maybe even throw Albrighton back into the battle field. Get Coady back in the back line.

Tell Daka, to start to back his bags. His time at Leicester his done "thank you very much, have great career"

Edited by Leicesterpool

48 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I’ll start with 2 easy things:-

Drop Faes and bring in Coady

Drop Daka - personally I’d like to see Cannon back in 

swop all the front line its them lot doing nout wk in wk out he keeps playing same bunch even down to the bench if you ad a old chriss woods in youd been up by now them lot aint got a clue people moaning about the defence side of things i dont think there to bad not getting hamered just a odd goal except for fass id have him out for a start anyway somehow its bk in there own hands more so again 3 wins should do it at home theres still twist yet some tough  teams to play for 3 of them cov and hull still have outside chance of play offs so all to play for 

• Like 1