Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kienan dewsbury croc

Team locked in dressing room post Plymouth game

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Do you honestly think Enzo wants us to play how we did against Milwall and Plymouth?

He keeps saying that. Not like he's doing it a bit to protect the players as some good man management. Clearly they need a rocket if they aren't doing what they're meant to be doing, as that would actually be good man management, since the soft approach hasn't worked. I think he's genuinely pleased with how we're approaching games and that would be backed up by his refusal to change things up.

It's either that the players aren't doing what he wants but he's saying that publicly as that's how he'll get the best out of them (in which case he's got that completely wrong). Or, they are playing how he wants and he needs to improve massively in tactics, team selection and game management. Maybe a little of both but in all scenarios he is largely culpable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stadt said:

Obviously not. He thinks the problem is the execution but tactically it just isn't working. He can complain about the players all he wants but he's set them up to fail.

The system has been found out, player performance isn't what is letting the system down.

I firmly disagree. With even moderately clinical finishing we win both games and forget about them. 

Do you seriously think the players are playing to their potential/ability right now? There are too many players that are ridiculously out of form.

My issues with Enzo is that he's too loyal to too many players. I don't know why Faes or Daka continue to start/play in games when the likes of Coady, Souttar and Cannon virtually never play.

• Like 3

Why wouldn't he be loyal we have been the top two most of the season.When he has brought in other players they haven't really produced particularly Kel.Souter been and still is out injured,Cody is slow and takes an age to get into the game.Cannon has been injury prone.

• Like 1