Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kienan dewsbury croc

Team locked in dressing room post Plymouth game

12 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

Nothing bad was said. It was just that someone locked the door, and it took the squad several hours of walking sideways in front of the door before they could put the key into the lock.

Post of the decade never mind the year brilliant.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I’ve heard Enzo accidentally locked the door and passed the key to Mads, Mads gave it to Wout who gave it to Vesty, Vesty gave it back to Mads who then gave it Winks who passed it back and fourth to Ricky P until they passed it back to vesty, who then passed it to Wout, Wout gave it KDH who threw it to Stephy, stephy gave it back to Vesty who launched it to Abdul who quickly passed it Ndidi who then gave the key to Patson who was stood at the door, he dropped it and kicked it under door into the tunnel and they were all stuck in there until someone let them out about 45 mins later.

As I say, just what I’ve heard.

This is the greatest comment ever. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I’ve heard Enzo accidentally locked the door and passed the key to Mads, Mads gave it to Wout who gave it to Vesty, Vesty gave it back to Mads who then gave it Winks who passed it back and fourth to Ricky P until they passed it back to vesty, who then passed it to Wout, Wout gave it KDH who threw it to Stephy, stephy gave it back to Vesty who launched it to Abdul who quickly passed it Ndidi who then gave the key to Patson who was stood at the door, he dropped it and kicked it under door into the tunnel and they were all stuck in there until someone let them out about 45 mins later.

You’ve won the forum with this, cracking effort mate 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

:D now i have to go out with my stupid smile for rest of day , they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit , well it aint and this proves it . cheeky but comedy gold:ricardo:

14 hours ago, Pliskin said:

This is the greatest comment ever. 

14 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

You’ve won the forum with this, cracking effort mate 😂

12 hours ago, leatherhead32 said:

:D now i have to go out with my stupid smile for rest of day , they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit , well it aint and this proves it . cheeky but comedy gold:ricardo:

It’s funny what you can come up with bored out your mind while your Mrs has some rubbish design show on on BBC. I was proper surprised to see the reaction when I’ve just signed on after work, if only I was this funny in real life lol

Enzo didnt lock the door.

Preston did as they want to play us every week.

We rang the efl for help, they rang back and said there was nothing they could do as it was not in the rules.

We then got a call from the epl saying they had something in their rules but could not help as we were in the efl.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

It’s funny what you can come up with bored out your mind while your Mrs has some rubbish design show on on BBC. I was proper surprised to see the reaction when I’ve just signed on after work, if only I was this funny in real life lol

im sure you are or have the ability to be  , you brought joy to the forum pal , im hoping mrs smiv will be watching a crap progm tonight :D but dont feel pressured let it happen naturally i for one wont expect a belter like that for a long time.:appl:lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 16/04/2024 at 19:51, LcFc_Smiv said:

:appl:outstanding :appl:

On 18/04/2024 at 05:13, cruzFOX said:

All kidding aside what really did happen behind that locked door? Some serious rodgering perhaps (as Rick might say)?

It was led by Coady so who knows, gives me a bit of anxiety about dressing room divisions. 

On 16/04/2024 at 19:51, LcFc_Smiv said:

Brilliant stuff sir you've made me literally shit myself laughing. Luckily I was on the toilet at work so no harm done.

54 minutes ago, Lionator said:

It was led by Coady so who knows, gives me a bit of anxiety about dressing room divisions. 

If that is true about Coady, I can't believe it was done negatively. Probably more of a rallying cry.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, teblin said:

If that is true about Coady, I can't believe it was done negatively. Probably more of a rallying cry.

Exactly Coady isn’t that kind of character, the guy was included in the England squad because of his leadership qualities and attitude. Plus, if you look at it from his point of view if he demonstrates outstanding leadership in front of Enzo and Wout is sat there like a lemon, Enzo might decide to include him into the team. 

27 minutes ago, teblin said:

Or an intervention for Enzo’s addiction to starting Faes over him :ph34r:

On 17/04/2024 at 09:27, Stadt said:

Even if it's true - having a go at the players is wrongheaded. 

If they're to play this programatic football, like the manager asks, they're going to struggle. It's like kicking your cat because it's not your dog.

Do you honestly think Enzo wants us to play how we did against Milwall and Plymouth?

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Do you honestly think Enzo wants us to play how we did against Milwall and Plymouth?

Obviously not. He thinks the problem is the execution but tactically it just isn't working. He can complain about the players all he wants but he's set them up to fail.

The system has been found out, player performance isn't what is letting the system down.