Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kienan dewsbury croc

Team locked in dressing room post Plymouth game

4 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I’ve heard Enzo accidentally locked the door and passed the key to Mads, Mads gave it to Wout who gave it to Vesty, Vesty gave it back to Mads who then gave it Winks who passed it back and fourth to Ricky P until they passed it back to vesty, who then passed it to Wout, Wout gave it KDH who threw it to Stephy, stephy gave it back to Vesty who launched it to Abdul who quickly passed it Ndidi who then gave the key to Patson who was stood at the door, he dropped it and kicked it under door into the tunnel and they were all stuck in there until someone let them out about 45 mins later.

As I say, just what I’ve heard.

And at no point did the key move forwards

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I’ve heard Enzo accidentally locked the door and passed the key to Mads, Mads gave it to Wout who gave it to Vesty, Vesty gave it back to Mads who then gave it Winks who passed it back and fourth to Ricky P until they passed it back to vesty, who then passed it to Wout, Wout gave it KDH who threw it to Stephy, stephy gave it back to Vesty who launched it to Abdul who quicklyssed it Ndidi who then gave the key to Patson who was stood at the door, he dropped it and kicked it under door into the tunnel and they were all stuck in there until someone let them out about 45 mins later.

As I say, just what I’ve heard.

Quality 😂 

• Haha 1