Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Southampton 5-0 post match mutual touching frisky party

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I know I've been extremely critical of Enzo and us in general but I was absolutely staggered at the Sky reaction to what they just witnessed.

We were absolutely devastating, like we were against them at their gaff and they barely said anything complimentary about us. It was weird, even Pearson didn't want to spend much time covering his former club.

Really odd.

Not even arsed if they did or didn't, post match was the best football coverage Sky have put out in a long time

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I know I've been extremely critical of Enzo and us in general but I was absolutely staggered at the Sky reaction to what they just witnessed.

We were absolutely devastating, like we were against them at their gaff and they barely said anything complimentary about us. It was weird, even Pearson didn't want to spend much time covering his former club.

Really odd.

Watched the rerun of the game and the commentary was very complimentary. It was like we were almost Leeds for the afternoon. Rerun didnt have any studio stuff.

More reason just to go to the game to be honest. Bouncing around near the singing section to Voulez-Vous with my son and mrs whilst watching Mavididi 'play' the pitchfork is something i don't think im going to experience many times. Stunning stuff, and well worth missing whatever was going on in the Sky Sports studio for.

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Not even arsed if they did or didn't, post match was the best football coverage Sky have put out in a long time

The best thing about watching us in the Championship is that Jobi McAnuff.
Didn’t know much about him previously but I think he’s absolutely superb.

• Like 2