Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Southampton 5-0 post match mutual touching frisky party

4 hours ago, mikey_b said:

Seems you are looking for things that are not there.

I don't mind Enzo, never blamed him for anything other than having a boring to watch brand of football. Was just an observation from his body language on the interview. Even my wife walked past while he was being interviewed and said "i thought they won?".

TLDR - opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

I do think the body language is just partly him trying to be composed in front of the cameras. You saw how happy he was dancing at the final whistle and in the dressing room.

He has been like that all season Pearson said "I never thought there would be someone that made me look bubbly in front of the cameras"

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mikey_b said:

Seems you are looking for things that are not there.

I don't mind Enzo, never blamed him for anything other than having a boring to watch brand of football. Was just an observation from his body language on the interview. Even my wife walked past while he was being interviewed and said "i thought they won?".

TLDR - opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

2 things - Until the job is done, it isn't. He left his emotions on the pitch. Secondly, just before full time one of his players was horribly assaulted.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

I hope Saints go up, we always seem to do well against them, if only we could play them every week.

They literally did the double over us in the season we got narrowly relegated....

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Even the commentators pointed out how lazy the Southampton team looked last night.

They completely dropped off around 65. I mean like completely.

But football’s mental strength as much the stuff on the pitch. And we worked ourselves in the position to make that happe. 

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I'm not angry but thanks for the condescending start lol

I'm not saying that you specifically are cutting us down I'm saying that this place has a general problem of the other team either being awful or us being awful (with a splattering of delusional world class claims) with zero inbetween. I'm in full agreement, its a place for discussion. Which is what i thought we were having. But it seems ive unintentionally struck some sort of nerve. 

Edit. I also don't know what constitutes as young to you, but I'll take it. 

So, don't condescendingly bracket other people's comments as part of a negative theme, some of us k ow what we're talking about, and ill bet you Saints fans think that their team were appalling last night too

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

So, don't condescendingly bracket other people's comments as part of a negative theme, some of us k ow what we're talking about, and ill bet you Saints fans think that their team were appalling last night too

Why are you weirdly hostile lol

You can bet all you like mate have a good night. 

9 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Why are you weirdly hostile lol

You can bet all you like mate have a good night. 

So odd that you literally attack someone's opinion , then claim hostility? Very gaslighty. Think I'll say good evening 

Edited by ronnup

1 hour ago, FOXSE said:

They literally did the double over us in the season we got narrowly relegated....

So it is with a great sense of poetry we do the double over them when we go up

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

For a clever fox that post is quite strange. Were you typing with hot dogs tapped to your fingers?  I didn’t once see KDH pYing in the spaces. And who is this Wolf you speak of?

JJ from gback?

I can only assume hard liquor or even harder drugs were involved. Aspirin man, lay off them. 

Other than that you were spot on, I think 🤣🤣

Apologies, just seen it back when you mentioned it. Thanks, 

That stupid predictive text. I thought it was supposed to know what you are thinking.

50 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Apologies, just seen it back when you mentioned it. Thanks, 

That stupid predictive text. I thought it was supposed to know what you are thinking.

Think that’s neuralink, not predictive text, as such. You might want to have a word with Noel - that’s an anagram by the way 🤣🤣

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Yea it only lasted 6 minutes. I was looking at the clock and everything! Their momentum in the second half died down after 51-52 mins. 

We pretty much gave them the initiative from the restart too. Without that I doubt they’d have laid any sort of a glove on us (not that they really did). Briefly looked like we might be in for a long second half.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ronnup said:

So odd that you literally attack someone's opinion , then claim hostility? Very gaslighty. Think I'll say good evening 

I didnt attack anyone's opinion I disagreed, something you stated this place is for. I dont thinkni said anything to make you hostile at all. I have no idea why you're so angry or why you feel the need to make the place an echo chamber. If you wanna clear it up for me pm me about it because either genuinely don't know why you're so angry. So until then there's not much point carrying on. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

I know I've been extremely critical of Enzo and us in general but I was absolutely staggered at the Sky reaction to what they just witnessed.

We were absolutely devastating, like we were against them at their gaff and they barely said anything complimentary about us. It was weird, even Pearson didn't want to spend much time covering his former club.

Really odd.

• Like 1