Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rugbyblue

Favourite moments of the season

Know its not a League game but Fatawu's goal at Bournemouth & the performance by a B team there, his goal as same as Vardy's against Liverpool in the title winning season, I was behind it and it was in from the moment he hit it.

Winks at QPR

BIrmingham A

Sitting in the home end at WBA away

Monday obviously

Stoke A, and Justin's cross for Vardy's goal, pinged in, brilliant

The realisation that we'd ditched that atrocious goal music (albeit, followed by the disappointment of it blaring out at FT). 

Winks scoring at Loftus Road. 

Mavididi taunting the Birmingham City fans at St Andrews by climbing over into the stand and sitting on the wall facing them. 

There was also an extraordinary piece of skill from Fatawu at the KP in which he beat his man, cut into the 18 yard box, flicked the ball up first touch and struck a volley which hit the crossbar. Can't recall who we were playing. That would have been goal of the season had it gone in. 

Hamza's valiant defending against West Brom which was pivotal in securing the title. 

Faus Beckenbauer.

The revelation of Mads following a season of Ward. 

The rebirth of Vestergaard who has been nothing short of outstanding at this level. 

Jon filming content for the directors group chat at the training ground is stand out for me. 

More of the same today and tomorrow I hope, as the suits awkwardly follow the players around the pitch smirking at each other saying “we did it”…

It’s magical that. 

13 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Winks apologising for mavididi sitting in the crowd at Birmingham.

I had no idea about that lol 

• Haha 1

Cardiff (H) - My first home game since we'd got knocked out by Blackburn in Feb. The vibes felt totally different right from the start, and the last minute winner from Casadei (no goal music!) felt like our season really lifting off.

WBA (A) - I was in the home end and left when they equalised. Heard the commotion when they were coming forward for the second and thought **** it, I may as well watch the end of the match. Got back to the gangway just in time to see KDH breaking away....

Albrighton to Vardy in the Birmingham cup game. Nice bit of nostalgia. 

My top 3 for season. 
3rd. Winks last second goal at West Brom. 
2nd. The second half vs Southampton 

1st Preston away. What a night unbelievable  scenes. One of the best if not the best nights at a game. 

Leeds are falling apart again Leeds 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

My top 3 for season. 
3rd. Winks last second goal at West Brom. 
2nd. The second half vs Southampton 

1st Preston away. What a night unbelievable  scenes. One of the best if not the best nights at a game. 

Leeds are falling apart again Leeds 

Preston tops all games I've been to. Even play off finals.... They were tense with moments of joy. 

• Like 1