Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

FAO Levein Bumlickers..

I reckon it'll hit home if we drop in to the bottom three.

By which time it will be too late.

We'll be doomed under Levein and we'll be doomed under anyone else. :cry:

I will bet anyone on here £5 that we do not get relegated under CL. Time to put your money where your mouths are!

There's no satisfaction from finishing 20th or 21st, even if it does mean we avoid relegation.

I genuinely don't think we will get relegated but our position at the basement of the Championship is diabolical. Two consecutive seasons of nothingness is hardly inspiring.

There's no satisfaction from finishing 20th or 21st, even if it does mean we avoid relegation.

I genuinely don't think we will get relegated but our position at the basement of the Championship is diabolical. Two consecutive seasons of nothingness is hardly inspiring.

Ive hated having nothing to play for its make supporting boring, ive always felt sorry for teams that have been in the league for ages without ever being in the play offs or the relegation zone, mus t be so boring for the fans :(

At the moment i believe we have neither the capability to get promoted or relegated :(

But after january im hoping that i can once again see us rising :D

Yeah i'm kinda in agreement there because the club will be in turmoil it'll take a while for a new managment team to be appointed then we'll probably be starting to play a different style football, other routines to what the players are used to will be brought in and things will all be upside down, with players possibly coming and going aswell, the on pitch perdormance will be badly affected.

You forget the honeymoon period where every player starts playing for his job, hopefully it will last at least half a dozen games.

Archived