Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

A Little Rumour

Gareth Williams is moving to Manchester City From Leicester City to re-unite with Stuart Pearce During the January transfer window, with Craig Levein looking to bring in striker Steve Lovell from Dundee for in an improved offer.

From Football Rumours

I know it's not the most useful and reliable site in the wordl but what does everyone think to this

And also one slightly to do with us

Arsenal will not sign Theo Walcott, because Wenger has the rapidly approaching finished article in Ryan Smith who is currently on loan at Leicester. Smith has been producing some magical displays for the foxes, and is much too good for Championship football.

Gareth Williams is moving to Manchester City From Leicester City to re-unite with Stuart Pearce During the January transfer window, with Craig Levein looking to bring in striker Steve Lovell from Dundee for in an improved offer.

From Football Rumours

I know it's not the most useful and reliable site in the wordl but what does everyone think to this

And also one slightly to do with us

Arsenal will not sign Theo Walcott, because Wenger has the rapidly approaching finished article in Ryan Smith who is currently on loan at Leicester. Smith has been producing some magical displays for the foxes, and is much too good for Championship football.

Oh surprise surprise another player from Scotland (thanks for the rumour by the way )

Not Steve Lovell again, i thought we were past this. A player who has been nowhere near as prolific as De Vries was in Scottish football - I was absolutely delighted when he decided to stay in Scotland.

1 goal in 12 games for Aberdeen this season, i can't see it being true.

1 goal in 12 games for Aberdeen this season, i can't see it being true.

Sounds like Leveins type of player...sh!te.

Hughes, Hume, McCarthy, Gerrbrand, Maybury, Smith...all good signings, so I think criticising his purchasing tactics is a bit wrong.

Hughes, Hume, McCarthy, Gerrbrand, Maybury, Smith...all good signings, so I think criticising his purchasing tactics is a bit wrong.

But he did buy Sylla, Kisnorbo and Douglas as well, who we all agree if all 3 weren’t played we may stick a better chance of winning a game or two also a 1 goal in 12 striker is hardly going to improve things is it?

Archived