Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Press Conference Rumour

BBC message Board

11AM tommorrow.... Levein contract been terminated it is led to be believed.

All bolloxs I'm sure :rolleyes:

Just imagine if we sacked CL after the Narch game (should we lose) his backroom staff would also go so we could well end up with DION as temporary manager for the Palace game :laugh:

Seriously though, surely they would have sacked him today after last nights result instead of tomorrow wouldnt they? or have I not a clue what im talking about?

Just imagine if we sacked CL after the Narch game (should we lose) his backroom staff would also go so we could well end up with DION as temporary manager for the Palace game :laugh:

Seriously though, surely they would have sacked him today after last nights result instead of tomorrow wouldnt they? or have I not a clue what im talking about?

I think the answer to your questions is in my last statement :)

Its true theres an error in the link Craig :( what does it say?

Error

The page you are trying to reach may have expired, or been moved. If you have followed a link from your bookmarks, please relocate the page and remember to update your bookmarks.

So the last part of MY statement was correct then :D

This is getting too complicated for my old head, in fact I think what you were saying would normally be viewed as perfectly logical as in today not tomorrow, the one caveat is that it has probably taken them a day to decide which ROOM to hold the press conference in :D

Webbie on another forum. ;):thumbup:

The Norwich pre-match press conference was originally scheduled for today, but that's been moved to tomorrow (12.00 at the training ground), but that was already arranged before last night's match.

Can imagine it now, CL sacked and Stan the man Collymore is put in temp charge for the Norwich game. The big suprise is that he has managed not just to get himself registered in time, but also Claridge, Cottee and rag head marshall. We play 3 3 4 against norwich and destroy them. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Can imagine it now, CL sacked and Stan the man Collymore is put in temp charge for the Norwich game. The big suprise is that he has managed not just to get himself registered in time, but also Claridge, Cottee and rag head marshall. We play 3 3 4 against norwich and destroy them. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Can I come and join you in this lovely world please Colly?

Hope its not true.No time for a new manager to get in assess the squad and buy in some new faces in January.....unless brings some of his current squad with him. There must be some Connolly money left to spend (unless drop in gate receipts have blown the plans)

Hope its not true.No time for a new manager to get in assess the squad and buy in some new faces in January.....unless brings some of his current squad with him. There must be some Connolly money left to spend (unless drop in gate receipts have blown the plans)

Definitly a hoax mate. We're just all getting excited cause there's nothing else really to talk about :cry:

Archived