Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours, Gossip and Ideas for New Players

Leicester are monitoring 22 year-old German right-winger Rudolf Hess.

Pretty sure the board have said there'll be no players in or out before the transfer window closes. plus they're unlikely to let a caretaker manager start signing players :nono:

Pretty sure the board have said there'll be no players in or out before the transfer window closes. plus they're unlikely to let a caretaker manager start signing players :nono:

all of which means that the existing squad had better be up to the task of digging us out of the merde although loans are a possibility I guess?

I know it's unlikely but it could be what we need in midfield. Experienced, strong and a good passer. Knows this division well and it is probably his standard. What does everyone want.

Hasn't he turned us down before? balls to him, f****t bas*ard

I know it's unlikely but it could be what we need in midfield. Experienced, strong and a good passer. Knows this division well and it is probably his standard. What does everyone want.

We won't sign anyone whilst we are mangerless, as the player that possibly would be coming to the club would want to know the mangers plans for the club, and we currently do no have one.

(change your sig)

Archived