Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours, Gossip and Ideas for New Players

Oh and please try and read some topics before you post, it really is getting quite tiresome to read the same suggestions as if someone had just had a Eureka moment.

Apologies for the patronising tone and preaching ;)

Fowler (:P)

Earnshaw

Euell

Knight

These are all striker who either are not getting first team action and/or want to leave their respective clubs to gain first team action. Imo if any of these arrive it will be really good, here's for hoping.

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

Oh and please try and read some topics before you post, it really is getting quite tiresome to read the same suggestions as if someone had just had a Eureka moment.

Sorry, i just got bk from usa and im knakered and dont really know wot im doin cos this is my "debut" with foxestalk.....my bad..... i just want to see a few new faces within our budget with

something new to bring to the club b4 we start playin teams like pissin Yeovil in our 32,000+ seater stadium and getting crowds of around 7,000 average.....

Sorry, i just got bk from usa and im knakered and dont really know wot im doin cos this is my "debut" with foxestalk.....my bad..... i just want to see a few new faces within our budget with

something new to bring to the club b4 we start playin teams like pissin Yeovil in our 32,000+ seater stadium and getting crowds of around 7,000 average.....

No you're alright you just caught me at a bad moment, besides it wasn't just you if it was there would have only been two posts on Fowler as it happens there must have been about 20, so obviously a popular choice.

Welcome to the board

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

No you're alright you just caught me at a bad moment, besides it wasn't just you if it was there would have only been two posts on Fowler as it happens there must have been about 20, so obviously a popular choice.

Welcome to the board

cheers... :thumbup: well im goin l8a...lets hope we win on sunday

At Sheffield Wednesday currently.

And I don't think he's been great.

I think he's now returned back to Manchester United. He did ok for them but to be honest, in the sheffield wednesday team (before the last two games), even Kisnorbo could have looked like a half decent player. :unsure:

At Sheffield Wednesday currently.

And I don't think he's been great.

agreed. Utter Tosh.

Also as well as people stopping continuelly mentioniong Lee Trundle, Robbie Fowler, Pongolle Ect and thinking their clever. Could people stop posting more Janurary Targets Janurary this New Signing ideas that, what about..... Robbie Fowler ect as new topics. We must have about 60.

I think he's now returned back to Manchester United. He did ok for them but to be honest, in the sheffield wednesday team (before the last two games), even Kisnorbo could have looked like a half decent player. :unsure:

Yep...he's back at United right now. He's great with freekicks, and he might not be very consistent but he is decent.

I think the best approach would be to try and loan youngsters from Premiership teams because there wouldn't be any need to spend on transfer fees and their wages aren't usually very high.

Manchester United, Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Boro all have some excellent youngsters in their reserves.

What about Robbie Fowler on loan. ;)

With CL leaving by "mutual consent" as we can't afford to sack him, DUblin shall be placed as care-taker manager until the end of the season!

I'm not too sure how accurate my source is, however, thought i'd share it, and also makes a good discussion!

It would make a good discussion if it hadn't of already been bought up......twice.

With CL leaving by "mutual consent" as we can't afford to sack him, DUblin shall be placed as care-taker manager until the end of the season!

I'm not too sure how accurate my source is, however, thought i'd share it, and also makes a good discussion!

Ah good 'ol football rumours.com what would we do without it :ph34r:

Rumours in the Japanese media are currently linking Leicester to Japanese international Yuki Abe. Apparently, Yuki is really keen to play in England with his agent engineering a deal between him and a mystery third party. The media there is currently trying to establish who this third party is as they are rumoured to be looking to invest in Leicester City.

Bit of a strange one if you ask me! They are also linking us to get piper on loan!

Archived