Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours, Gossip and Ideas for New Players

Cheltenham forward Kayode Odejayi is being targeted by five Championship clubs, with Stoke, Leicester, Plymouth, Millwall and Coventry are all looking at the Nigerian.

Yes its from FR.

Stoke City Director of football John Rudge is considering an offer to take up the same post at Leicester City.

even worse than levein in my mind what do these people take us for

:mad::mad::mad:

If it did happen though Levein would quit as won't work under a director of football.

Stoke City Director of football John Rudge is considering an offer to take up the same post at Leicester City.

even worse than levein in my mind what do these people take us for

:mad::mad::mad:

No offense mate but if its crap why the **** are you wasting everybody's time and posting it.

what about your crap rumour about martin o'neil, your in no position to criticise that site. :rolleyes:

fair enough you dont believe me im not saying you have to but dont just slag me off just for what i say

im sure every leicester city fan would love to have mon back as manager and im not the only one to have posted a rumour about oneill

No offense mate but if its crap why the **** are you wasting everybody's time and posting it.

i dont like it when people post things on that site about my club that are obviously crap

ie: japanese media investing 100million in the club

mr teriyaki investing 5 million in the club

jason euell spotted in leicester

robbie fowler spotted in leicester

nacho novo coming to leicester

japanese international yuki abe coming to the foxes

Iwould never post a rumour that i heard from a genuine friend who has been watching lcfc for 50 years

if i thaught he was taking the piss

and some of you have lambasted me for putting it on next time i wont bother

i dont like it when people post things on that site about my club that are obviously crap

ie: japanese media investing 100million in the club

mr teriyaki investing 5 million in the club

jason euell spotted in leicester

robbie fowler spotted in leicester

nacho novo coming to leicester

japanese international yuki abe coming to the foxes

Iwould never post a rumour that i heard from a genuine friend who has been watching lcfc for 50 years

if i thaught he was taking the piss

and some of you have lambasted me for putting it on next time i wont bother

Well none of us like it, which is why most of us give that sham of a website a wide birth. So we don't need constently reminding that it exists and we don't want to waste our time reading every new piece of garbage it prints ( unless it's funny :thumbup: )

As far as the o'neil thing goes, probabley a massive miss understanding somewhere. However quite clearly not true.

Well none of us like it, which is why most of us give that sham of a website a wide birth. So we don't need constently reminding that it exists and we don't want to waste our time reading every new piece of garbage it prints ( unless it's funny :thumbup: )

As far as the o'neil thing goes, probabley a massive miss understanding somewhere. However quite clearly not true.

I've got an idea (excuse me, it's my first post, as an ageing City exile in Italy, and could well be my last). Why don't we offer the job (when Levein does finally go) to Wise but only on the condition that he pays the club £35K a week for the privilege. Perhaps then he could have a discount, say on a goal/win basis, to be agreed. It would be a massive boost for his CV should we stay out of the Conference and who knows then he might go on to manage, oh I don't know, F****t and put them into receivership. :D

on the subject of romours these threads that get started about levein been sacked instead of them been simply deleted when they turn out not true can they just be locked or moved so I can read the repies and the guy who says I told you so respond when he is wrong.

Good Evening,

New member here must say I’m pretty impressed with this site! I've been browsing around the recent topics of discussion and decided it was about time I started viewing my opinions to some these topics.

Anyway, as this thread was about new players signing for the club I can't really see anyone else being brought in at this time, for one where the hell is the money going to come from? And secondly who hell would want to come and play for Leicester in a relegation dogfight with our fans booing our own player’s off the pitch!

Good Evening,

New member here must say I’m pretty impressed with this site! I've been browsing around the recent topics of discussion and decided it was about time I started viewing my opinions to some these topics.

Welcome Mic.

Anyway, as this thread was about new players signing for the club I can't really see anyone else being brought in at this time, for one where the hell is the money going to come from? And secondly who hell would want to come and play for Leicester in a relegation dogfight with our fans booing our own player’s off the pitch!

May I suggest my 5-a-side mates as possible future Leicester players? :P

They might *just* be interested enough to consider the offer. :whistle:

Rumour from another board:

Stearman's off for £2 million+

Dublin's off

In:

McNaughton

Hartley

If Stearman goes, i'll be offering my services as an assassin.

Ill join youall we need now is leveins address its probably not in the yellow pages

;):ph34r::mad:

From football rumours another load of probable rubbish:

De Vries to move to everton after james beattie missing a major strike partner

Boston United striker Julian Joachim is expected to sign for his former club Leicester City within the next week. He was scouted by the Foxes as he hit 2 goals in their 3-1 weekend victory at home to Bury. He is likely to cost around £100,000

Leicester City already have a target for the manager's job as have been thinking about it for a while. They will return to the Scottish Premier League and Edinburgh for Hibs' Tony Mowbray.

From football rumours another load of probable rubbish:

De Vries to move to everton after james beattie missing a major strike partner

Boston United striker Julian Joachim is expected to sign for his former club Leicester City within the next week. He was scouted by the Foxes as he hit 2 goals in their 3-1 weekend victory at home to Bury. He is likely to cost around £100,000

Leicester City already have a target for the manager's job as have been thinking about it for a while. They will return to the Scottish Premier League and Edinburgh for Hibs' Tony Mowbray.

I heard it's Barcelona who want De Vries. Their Scouts are blind AND deaf. Like most of the people who post on Football rumours... :cry:

Archived