Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

shit steps

Yeah!

And Palace should replace their wooden seats.

I think we should have escalators in the stadium. United have them. Why can't we?

Because our ground only holds 32,500 and theirs hold 67,000 odd, plus they have the cash to do it, we don't.

But yes, carpet should be laid, it would also make it less slippy.

• 2 weeks later...

Because our ground only holds 32,500 and theirs hold 67,000 odd, plus they have the cash to do it, we don't.

But yes, carpet should be laid, it would also make it less slippy.

thats for all the fat bastard lazy americans who support man utd though aint it. they get there burger at kick off and fly up on the escalators.

thats for all the fat bastard lazy americans who support man utd though aint it. they get there burger at kick off and fly up on the escalators.

Never a truer word spoken in jest. Everyone I see over here with a Manure replica shirt on could stand to drop a few lbs! Where as I, being the only City fan for miles, is svelte and healthy..physically at least! This season has made me slightly unstable mentally however....

:o Is that something to admit to, Mike?

:P

I thought mental instability was a prerequisite for a Leicester fan. "More" unstable would be an accurate assessment of my mental state...if that's possible! A few well timed pints usually puts my mind at ease Lisa. lol. Speaking of which..any more news on the plans of the world traveling business man?

The grand re-opening of Bridgeport is scheduled for late Feb. That would be good timing!!

I thought mental instability was a prerequisite for a Leicester fan. "More" unstable would be an accurate assessment of my mental state...if that's possible! A few well timed pints usually puts my mind at ease Lisa. lol . Speaking of which..any more news on the plans of the world traveling business man?

The grand re-opening of Bridgeport is scheduled for late Feb. That would be good timing!!

I think his meeting is Friday/Saturday, and he leaves on Sunday. But I could be wrong! I'll get him to email you.

And if you do go out, make sure you eat!!

I think his meeting is Friday/Saturday, and he leaves on Sunday. But I could be wrong! I'll get him to email you.

Yes mom. lol I had a nice little win on the Seahawks play-off game. (Yes!!!) Tell him dinner's on me.

:o Is that something to admit to, Mike?

:P

I thought mental instability was a prerequisite for a Leicester fan. "More" unstable would be an accurate assessment of my mental state...if that's possible! A few well timed pints usually puts my mind at ease Lisa. lol. Speaking of which..any more news on the plans of the world traveling business man?

Yes mom. lol I had a nice little win on the Seahawks play-off game. (Yes!!!) Tell him dinner's on me.

oi!!!! this thread's supposed to be about the state of the steps at the walkers!

oi!!!! this thread's supposed to be about the state of the steps at the walkers!

This thread has spun wildly off course..for this I feel fully responsible. I'm apologetic Stez. Getting back on track..when I made a trek to the Walker's 2 years ago the steps were quite satisfactory..no carpet needed.

Stez started out this thread with sore feet..looks like it could end badly. lol

He'll have a sore ass when me and Lease have finished with him :ph34r:

N/B That was wrong on all levels I apologise

Now then, those steps.............

• 1 month later...

Archived