Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Some fans are a disgrace

Might be interesting to ask Tim Davies on the moan in tonight whether the disgraceful tossers who booed could be heard over in the director's box. Might also be interesting if anything has happened/been discussed with Paddy Kisnorbo today. The lad must feel awful (you could see the way he walked straight off the pitch that he was upset) and I for one will be e-mailing the club to let him know that not all Leicester FANS are complete pillocks.

The guy has done his best on each occasion he has played for Leicester with differing degrees of success. We don't have one player who performs every game . Paddy is also asked to do a job that is probably the most unglamourous in a successful team let alone one that is struggling for results. Give the kid some frigging leeway.

We should introduce a "shop a booer to the stewards " scheme and get the tosspots out of the stadium.

Amen! I am with you 100%. Fancy booing a player before he has even touched the ball. Some fans are just THICK!

Do we know that they were booing kisnorbo??

could they have just been booing about the fact smith was being subbed?

No. Everyone clapped when he was leaving the pitch but as soon as they passed each other and Kisnorbo made his way onto the pitch there was a boo. I didn't like it at all. I was actually quite angry about it. Our fans were brilliant all game but those 'fans' were idiots.

He can console himself with the knowledge that he played a huge part in the winning goal.

Trouble is half the monkey-dogs who were booing him will refuse to acknowledge his influence. No sorry they would have seen it as their heads are so far up their own arses <_<

In a funny way it may have a positive influence on kisnorbo.

he strikes me as a person who has alot of pride, he is australian afterall. if he heard the boos it would have hurt him for sure, but i feel he is the kind of person who would want to prove the doubters wrong. these boos may kickstart him into putting in better performances, he won't hide.

to be fair, i do think he needs to start playing better, i'm sure everyone will agree that he's been a bit poor overall ths season. but, he's 24, and he's been out with an injury, i'm still willing to give him a bit more time.

he also has a positive influence in the dressing room apparently, he's a popular character amongst the players, perhaps why he was made captain.

Have had a reply from Tim.

He says he will pass on the message of support and that it will mean a lot to him. (To me this implies that what happened last night HAS affected him)

Tim also says that Paddy cares about the club.

For those that booed : Feck off and go and watch F*rest or the Covscum.

whether i agree with someone booing or not , they pays their money and if they want to boo through the entire game its their perogative.

Well, I expect it will affect his performances in a negative way.

So we have a right to moan about the tossers that do it.

It's the same with de Vries - he's been receiving the same treatment as Kisnorbo. Let's get this in to perspective though, it's only a minority who are doing this, and they're the tossers who we could easily do without.

Have had a reply from Tim.

He says he will pass on the message of support and that it will mean a lot to him. (To me this implies that what happened last night HAS affected him)

For those that booed : Feck off and go and watch F*rest or the Covscum.

That's good to hear :)

Like I said, he's not the most gifted of players, but he will bust a gut for us and needs to be applauded for this, not booed. How many players have we seen in the past that have put in little effort? He is certainly not one of these.

His reaction when he scored against Watford showed that.

He may not be the most gifted, and I get frustrated by his unwillingness to pass the ball forwards most of the time, but what good does booing him do?

"Oh it gives him a kick up the arse, and he's an Aussie, his pride will be so dented he'll fight back in a positive way", to paraphrase the sentiment. WTF??? For something like that to have a positive effect on a player, he must be overly arrogant which Kisnorbo clearly isn't.

Those that boo their own players who have not yet taken any part in the game are in fact booing a decision that the manager has made.

By the sounds of it, it was a very small negative minority. Further, I would suggest it was those people that know little about football or a vital thing called tac tics. Looking into the fall out of the game I would assume those that booed Kisnorbo where delighted with the outcome and are therefore delighted that CL reacted and changed the team in what he considered the best way possible. It turned out to be a master stoke in this instance. One of the greatest come backs in the FA Cup for Leicester.

If and when Kisnorbo takes the field next how do the boo boys/girls think he will feel then. Booing only makes it more difficult for players to find confidence and form so get of their backs. As for the post from ithuriel regards paying your money and having the prerogative to boo, I would like to offer you my view on the money paying boo-ers!

People go to support there team and provide collective backing, encouragement, help, aid, defence and collaboration.

However to be in opposition to us, the opposition will try and get to LCFC by disagreeing with our tactics, they counter our tactics, they contest our tactics, and will do any thing to throw LCFC of track. The dissent that a small, booing, negative minority shown at the Spurs games leads me to think that either 1) they wanted LCFC to lose to get at their real target CL or 2) they are really spurs fans deep down.

On this occasion spurs couldn’t counter our tactics as the passion shown by LCFC, and will to win, was clearly visible on the pitch and on the bench.

Only the boo boys/girls can determine if they are 1) or 2) above. As for the majority of true supporters they, even though frustrated, choose to be part of the team rather than rebel against it.

I only wish the boo-ers who paid their money would run onto the pitch booing and see what happens then. After all because you have paid your money it doesn’t mean that you have to make a complete d!ckh#@d of your self.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

His reaction when he scored against Watford showed that.

He may not be the most gifted, and I get frustrated by his unwillingness to pass the ball forwards most of the time, but what good does booing him do?

"Oh it gives him a kick up the arse, and he's an Aussie, his pride will be so dented he'll fight back in a positive way", to paraphrase the sentiment. WTF??? For something like that to have a positive effect on a player, he must be overly arrogant which Kisnorbo clearly isn't.

I remember his celebration, and his performance that game, was as perfect as ive seen this season form a Defensive midfielder I do have to say. Alot of people would not of noticed why we won but Kisnorbo ( for that game only ) broke down alot of watford attacks before they happened. He didnt get the credit he deserved.

I dont know why I think this but he has the goal celebration of the season for me, I only saw it at Vicrage road and not on TV, so I don't know how it looked for the ITV cameras, but it hit me hard, he nearly ripped his shirt off his back celebrating that goal, and nearly choaked on the LCFC badge he was kissing.

I warmed to him when he ran up to the away end and kissed that badge at the Vicrage,If you want to back track you will even find me saying so after the game on this very forum and as much as I have said he is poor (and I will stand by that comment) I showed why CL signed him that game. The sad thing is he hasn't done a awful lot since. I think he's performance against sheff united was above par, but a player like Kisnorbo will always have the potencial to shine more away from home then he does at home. Micah Hydes ( Burnley for the less educated members of this forum ) performance at the Walkers being a prime example, a similar player as Kisnorbo who broke down everything that we tried to create, he was the player who turned that game, he made us look poor more then we made ourselves look poor. I could go on about Kinsorbos age being relativley low for his postion, how player like him really does not come into their own until 28,29 onwards. but i'd be wasting my breath among the boo boys.

At the end of the day maybe he doesn't deserve to play every game, and maybe he doesn't deserve to be made captain for cerain games. However He does not deserve booing, same as Sylla, same as De Vries, Even the same as Hamill.

at the moment Kisnorbo doesn't fill me with confidence, however neither did Joey this time last year. I'd still say drop him, but, if he's in the team, whats the point of getting on his back before the game? Or when he comes on?

He's not doing the business now and he should be dropped. But he's a proffesional footballer in his own right and he has shown that on occasion.

I've had a theory since I was a very young.

There are two types of Leicester City fan, the ones that pass comment on the managers abilty and the player abilty. Then there are the ones that think they know more about football then the manager and think they are better at football then the likes of Kisnorbo.

Archived