Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Some fans are a disgrace

Right, just as Craig did after the Palace game i'm going to have a dig at some fans after yesterday. I'm not going to say anything about the fans who stayed away because i can understand why they did, although i bet they cant! :P

Firstly, some fans around me in F1 just decided to go to the game, not support the team at all and just shout random insults at Levein. Fans like that do nothing, they're just twats. :(

Secondly, the fans who booed Kisnorbo when he came on was just idiocy. Everyone wanted Hume to be brought on, but that would have been stupid, we couldnt have risked a replay by replacing a midfielder or defender which would have left us stretched. And de Vries shouldnt have been replaced because he caused all sorts of problems for Spurs and if he could finish he would have had a hat-trick! So, you may not have liked the decision to bring Skippy on but so focking what? It was the RIGHT decision, we won didn't we? :rolleyes:

And also, i saw Cobbo, Katy, Scowy and i think Stez at the game. You were a few rows above me, i would have said hi but i was scared you'd batter me :whistle:

I wasn't impressed with the Kisnorbo substitution, but I didn't boo. I don't see what good that would do. I always think what it would be like if I was the player coming on to a chorus of boos, but it would appear that many of fans are unable to put themselves into that position.

I wasn't impressed with the Kisnorbo substitution, but I didn't boo. I don't see what good that would do. I always think what it would be like if I was the player coming on to a chorus of boos, but it would appear that many of fans are unable to put themselves into that position.

I was really unhappy with the way some fans reacted round me too. People seem to have forgotten that we were playing a team nearly 40 places above us! We're not a Premiership team anymore, and some of our fans seem to have forgotten that! Levein has had some stick - but his tactic change in the first half brought us back into the match. There's no way I was doubting any of the decisions he made yesterday!

Also, how much better did we play, when the fans were behind the team and not criticising their every move??

We were playing out of our skin yesterday - and I have been waiting a long time to see my constant (non-booing, not criticising) support for the team justified. Let's just hope we can take it into the league now ...

I think the booing of kisnorbo on national tv showed why we will never have players who have a passion for the club. The fans that boo a player before he even comes on is a disgrace. ok so he's not great but he is young and he plays for lcfc back him all the way give the lad some confidence he hasnt been here that long.

Also CL brought on a defensive midfielder at 2-2 to hold on to what we have.

I thought CL would be out but he is still here the board think he should be here the players seem to be behind him and i think we have to give him our backing, otherwise the constant booing of our own players will shatter there confidence and and continue our downward plight.

Get rid of the boo boys and back the team then our young team will start to play with confidence. (i hope)

Secondly, the fans who booed Kisnorbo when he came on was just idiocy.

Too true. I thought it was absolutely disgraceful and uncalled for. Kisnorbo is not a world beater, but at least he tries hard and gives his all. To boo him was out of order. He did not substitute himself on. Booing our own players before they've even kicked a ball. Never thought I'd see city fans do that.

yeh booing wasnt right, to be honest i didnt hear any sat in F2, but i think its coz i was jumping around to much at that point hehe!!! can we have an atmosphere like that every home game please, coz it was so much more enjoyable!

yeh booing wasnt right, to be honest i didnt hear any sat in F2, but i think its coz i was jumping around to much at that point hehe!!! can we have an atmosphere like that every home game please, coz it was so much more enjoyable!

The booing was wrong but, I do question the change. No-one on the pitch was having a bad game and to be honest in the second half there was only one team that looked like winning the tie and it was us. If it was to watse a little time then ok but apart froom that it wasnt really needed cus Ryan was running rings around their defence.

What did annoy me last night though was Mr Levein himself. He started off with 1 up again at home, but to be fair to him he had the guts to see he had made a mistake and change it. Second half though we were a completely different team we got stuck in and were pressurising them on the edge of their own box and we stepped up the tempo. They couldn't cope and we looked good playing like that. What annoyed me is that at 2-2 our boys actually wanted it and Levein was stood on the touchline signalling for them to slow it down and take their time which would have played right back into Spurs hands.

So for me the teams performance was fantastic and the boys deserve all the credit they get. However I still question Levein's negativity. So while I support the team on the pitch I will still remain undecided as to whether Levein is good enough.

ive not yet booed the team.

ive stormed out once in the days at filbo taking out my venom on a steward who just smiled , lit a ciggy and couldnt care less.

if the team are playing badly i sit there silently , uttering things under my breath. when i get home i then get my crayons out :mad:

Right, just as Craig did after the Palace game i'm going to have a dig at some fans after yesterday. I'm not going to say anything about the fans who stayed away because i can understand why they did, although i bet they cant! :P

Firstly, some fans around me in F1 just decided to go to the game, not support the team at all and just shout random insults at Levein. Fans like that do nothing, they're just twats. :(

Secondly, the fans who booed Kisnorbo when he came on was just idiocy. Everyone wanted Hume to be brought on, but that would have been stupid, we couldnt have risked a replay by replacing a midfielder or defender which would have left us stretched. And de Vries shouldnt have been replaced because he caused all sorts of problems for Spurs and if he could finish he would have had a hat-trick! So, you may not have liked the decision to bring Skippy on but so focking what? It was the RIGHT decision, we won didn't we? :rolleyes:

And also, i saw Cobbo, Katy, Scowy and i think Stez at the game. You were a few rows above me, i would have said hi but i was scared you'd batter me :whistle:

Dont be daft!

I agree with everything you say C-man. I felt ashamed when I heard people booing Kisnorbo, I hate it when individual players get booed what good do you think it does? Im bloody proud of the lads and so glad I forked out £15 quid. The atmosphere was fantastic in the Kop why on earth cant it be like that every week?

Come and say 'Hi' next time buddy we are nice really :thumbup:

Didn't hear what some fans were doing to Levein on tv but it was very apparent that Kisnorbo was being booed again and despite being happy with our comeback, I was absolutely livid by these actions. These people aren't true Leicester fans, they're a detriment and embarrassment to our team, club and football in general, and need to be silenced.

ahhhh memories.

i remember one game where brian carey was not just booed.

someone in the kop shouted to gavin ward to punch carey in the head and both players could hear it.

that was a team to behold , carey , coatsworth , ward. names that just trip off the tongue and give you noghtmares :ermm:

However I still question Levein's negativity.

We beat a top class Premiership team 3-2 after being 2-0 behind.

How can you question anything did - for once he got the result and the end justifies the means. Great performance from everyone INCLUDING the manager. The only let down was the fans - booing your own team is always wrong and booing a player when he's running onto the pitch is completely out of order.

Let's not get carried away...we were fantastic in patches yesterday, really really were. There was committment and passion and skill all at the same time BUT CL did make a mistake starting with 4-5-1 and he said so himself after the match. He also said it was only the fact that we conceded that made him change it. I can't believe it was some master plan. 4-5-1 doesn't work for us and didn't work last night, we played when Elvis came on.

However that's the only real criticism because it takes a real man to admit he made a mistake that early in the game and change it (also Hammill was clearly out of his depth) like CL did last night. On top of that don't know what was said at half time but it worked because first 15-20mins of the second half we were the best i've seen us for a very long time.

Didn't hear the booing of Kisnorbo (perhaps more out of frustration then dislike for him) but generally the atmosphere was fantastic with good support even when we conceded...highlight was the entire kop waving to Gary in the press box, hilarious!!!

Didn't Kisnorbo bring it down and knock it wide for Maybury to pass to Joey, inspired substitution :whistle:

That is exactly what happened, in fact he retained possession twice in that passage of play which led to the goal, but lets not highlight that really negative substitution <_<

Summed up what I knew, that Leicester have the most uneducated fans going :whistle:

Didn't hear what some fans were doing to Levein on tv but it was very apparent that Kisnorbo was being booed again and despite being happy with our comeback, I was absolutely livid by these actions. These people aren't true Leicester fans, they're a detriment and embarrassment to our team, club and football in general, and need to be silenced.

here here, well said..

if you are a supporter you should support. It's allright arguing that you pay your money so you have a right, however people pay money to cheer their team on, not to slate them, paticuarly when we were in the middle of a performance like last nights!!

[..] Firstly, some fans around me in F1 just decided to go to the game, not support the team at all and just shout random insults at Levein. Fans like that do nothing, they're just twats. :(

Yeah, there's one guy sits on the right hand side, near the stairs, a couple of rows down from us, all he does every game is shout abuse. It's like he's expecting to see Brazil play or something and get's on the players back for the smallest thing... feckin idiot. Anyhow, a few of us made sure he knew how we felt about his lack of support, so did the steward on the stairs who told him to shut the f up or leave.

:thumbup:

Completely agree with what's said here.

I do not rate Kisnorbo as a player and have criticised him on many an occasion. However, the booing of him when he came on was disgusting from some so-called City fans. It was a logical substitution and Kisnorbo did not deserve that.

I do not mind people booing the team after a dismal performance/defeat, but to boo any substitute for coming on is unacceptable.

It was so wrong, he's one of our players for Gods sake, get behind him. I'm no fan of his but I'll try to encourage as much as poss - cause that'll do far more good than booing the poor guy.

He is actually one of the players that will bust a gut running around putting effort in, which is surely what we want? He's not the most gifted, but not through lack of effort for LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB!

C-Man, ignore Katy, I would have broke yer nose :D

Not really bud, say hi ;)

Might be interesting to ask Tim Davies on the moan in tonight whether the disgraceful tossers who booed could be heard over in the director's box. Might also be interesting if anything has happened/been discussed with Paddy Kisnorbo today. The lad must feel awful (you could see the way he walked straight off the pitch that he was upset) and I for one will be e-mailing the club to let him know that not all Leicester FANS are complete pillocks.

The guy has done his best on each occasion he has played for Leicester with differing degrees of success. We don't have one player who performs every game . Paddy is also asked to do a job that is probably the most unglamourous in a successful team let alone one that is struggling for results. Give the kid some frigging leeway.

We should introduce a "shop a booer to the stewards " scheme and get the tosspots out of the stadium.

Might be interesting to ask Tim Davies on the moan in tonight whether the disgraceful tossers who booed could be heard over in the director's box. Might also be interesting if anything has happened/been discussed with Paddy Kisnorbo today. The lad must feel awful (you could see the way he walked straight off the pitch that he was upset) and I for one will be e-mailing the club to let him know that not all Leicester FANS are complete pillocks.

The guy has done his best on each occasion he has played for Leicester with differing degrees of success. We don't have one player who performs every game . Paddy is also asked to do a job that is probably the most unglamourous in a successful team let alone one that is struggling for results. Give the kid some frigging leeway.

We should introduce a "shop a booer to the stewards " scheme and get the tosspots out of the stadium.

Great post - thought of doing that myself. I really feel for the lad. He's actually not that bad a player, it's just his confidence has been shot to pieces by the, unfortunately, many morons that claim to support our club.

Great post - thought of doing that myself. I really feel for the lad. He's actually not that bad a player, it's just his confidence has been shot to pieces by the, unfortunately, many morons that claim to support our club.

Have sent an e-mail to Tim Davies - I'm sure he'll pass the message on to Paddy.

Archived