Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

smithy

why kisnorbo, exactly wot part did he play, it shud ad been McCarthy for doing well as captain and Stearman

levein loves kisnorbo he's really a defender as explained in champ manager but plays him in midfield where he passes sidewards all the effin time :mad:

why kisnorbo, exactly wot part did he play, it shud ad been McCarthy for doing well as captain and Stearman

levein loves kisnorbo he's really a defender as explained in champ manager but plays him in midfield where he passes sidewards all the effin time :mad:

That is a computer game, not real life - it's very important that you realise this, as it is not a true reflection of REALITY.

This Kisnorbo baiting is really beginning to get my goat.

after watching the game last night, at the final whistle i noticed that he took his training coat off and went to join in the celebrations with the rest of the lads, maybe he is trying to tell us that he wants to stay and that he belongs here...also when he went off he gave kisnorbo a peck on the cheek

Or maybe it was because he's a Gooner and we humiliated Spurs :whistle:

That is a computer game, not real life - it's very important that you realise this, as it is not a true reflection of REALITY.

Don't worry about it, he will have a good performance and all these fickle fans will love him! They have the memory of a gold-fish when it comes to Leicester! ;)

Your goats a leicester fan, you're kidding . Is it always bleating on about city.

:whistle:

What on earth are you going on about? Why Kisnorbo what? Why did Smith give him a kiss? God knows, but he's hardly going to give McCarthy a peck when he was still on the pitch.

after watching the game last night, at the final whistle i noticed that he took his training coat off and went to join in the celebrations with the rest of the lads, maybe he is trying to tell us that he wants to stay and that he belongs here...also when he went off he gave kisnorbo a peck on the cheek

Durnerz makes a great point, about it being cos we beat arsols rivals, but he did it against sheff utd aswell.

Maybe he wants to be recognised by us then everyone, that hes brilliant, so celebrates when we do well, to make himself look EVEN better?

Maybe he genuinely cares about how good LCFC does, even as a loan player?

Maybe if we get past southampton, and dont disgrace ourselves in rd5, maybe finish midish table, he might quite like to stay on for a promotion push next season, because arsol wanger hates the English, and he wont get a game for arsol?

I just think hes a winner.

Maybe it was Kisnorbo because they passed each other at the substitution point. I do believe that if he'd have run all the way over to McCarthy to kiss him he would have been booked for wasting time, a bit like your post really, a waste of time.

By the way when Smudger went off we hadn't yet won it was still 2-2.

Archived