Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Mccarthy for captain

He's certainly captain material. I doubt he'll be a constant captain for the rest of the season but good to see Levein give him the oppurtunity. How many captains have we had this season now then? Tiatto, Dublin, McCarthy, Kisnorbo and I think Maybury and De Vries have done as well.....

I had my doubts as to whether he would be ready or able to accept the responsibility, but he was very good last night.

Certainly better than Dublin or Tiatto that is for sure. I'd give it to him from now on in.

In Levein's interview on LCFC World he says that Paddy will be club captain next season.

i'll look forward to "captains comment" in the programme with alot more relish next season. we may actual get captains comment from the regular captain.

tiatto does it this year, he's no captain.

i remember elliot doing it when he never played as well, but he is a captain and a legend.

though it's written by someone else anyway

i'll look forward to "captains comment" in the programme with alot more relish next season. we may actual get captains comment from the regular captain.

tiatto does it this year, he's no captain.

i remember elliot doing it when he never played as well, but he is a captain and a legend.

though it's written by someone else anyway

I always used to read Elliotts coloumn in the programme, and it was always full of little funny stories about the training ground and things around the club. Taking the mick out of Gerry etc. Im just not really bothered to read what Tiatto has to say for some reason! :unsure:

I want to see Mccarthy as the club captain aswell now :D

Under his captaincy we pulled out a great comeback and the old leicester spirit seemed to be there :D

I agree Mccarthy should be club captain aswell, he got the lads to pull of a great win, something we have struggled to do this season.

Well done Mccarthy, and all the lads great result

yeh he should be it constantly from now on, he is so passionate and always tries, thats what its about, plus like someone said before he isnt afraid to tell the players what he thinks!!

last night when i got his autograph he had the biggest smile on his face :D, the only player except hammond who looked thrilled!!!

Finally something that most people agree on!!

He is made to captain a football club, he seemed to be delighted from what i have read to be given the armband, played with passion and put in a real captains performance

Archived