Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

watch the second half again....

Yep, just download Bit Torrent - search on google.

Then click on the above link, and open in Bit Torrent and you should be away.

I only downloaded Bit Torrent for the very first time today and it's easy to use.

...oh, and you'll have to be patient...they do take a while to download. The first half is 354mb and I presume the 2nd half is the same size.

Yep, just download Bit Torrent - search on google.

Then click on the above link, and open in Bit Torrent and you should be away.

I only downloaded Bit Torrent for the very first time today and it's easy to use.

...oh, and you'll have to be patient...they do take a while to download. The first half is 354mb and I presume the 2nd half is the same size.

Done that but it's downloading at a mind boggling 6kb/s (maximum) and says it will take over 2 days - somehow that doesn't sound right lol

yep, I use bit Bit Tornado, torrents start off slow but pick up as the client finds more 'seeds', the quality of the video is very good and worth the wait, i have a 2mb connection and the speed reached 128kbs , the 2nd half d/l in about 2 hours :)

Archived